PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
প্রকাশ : ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪ ২০:৫৭:৩৯অঅ-অ+
printer_icon.png

বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে
dinajpur%20pic%2030-04-14_35004.jpg

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম, দিনাজপুর : ঐতিহাসিক বাবরি মসজিদ ভাঙ্গার সময় প্রথম কোদাল নিক্ষেপকারী ও সে সময়ের শিবসেনাকর্মী বলবীর সিং তার কৃতকর্মের জন্য ক্ষমা চাইলেন। বলবীর সিং পরে ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মোহাম্মদ আমের নাম ধারন করেন। বুধবার দুপুরে দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে তবলিগের এক দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে সংক্ষিপ্ত বক্তব্য দেওয়ার সময় তিনি এ ক্ষমা চান।

আমের ১৯৯২ সালের ছয় ডিসেম্বর বাবরী মসজিদ ভাঙ্গাসহ তাঁর জীবনের বিভিন্ন দিক তুলে ধরে বলেন, ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করার পর ভারতে ৮৭টি পরিত্যক্ত মসজিদ পুন:সংস্কার করেছি। এছাড়া আমার কাছে ১০ হাজারেরও বেশি মানুষ বিভিন্ন ধর্ম থেকে ইসলাম ধর্মে দীক্ষিত হয়েছেন।

মুহাম্মদ আমের হিন্দী (গুজরাটী) ভাষায় বলেন, আমি বাবরী মসজিদ ভেঙ্গে যে অনুতপ্ত হয়েছি তা ভাষায় বলবার মতো নয়। আমি পরে বুঝেছি যে আমি কি এক গর্হিত কাজ করেছি। আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা না করলে কোনো দিন আমি এ থেকে মুক্তি পাব না। তাই আমি সবার কাছে ক্ষমা ও দোয়া চাইছি। যেন আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা করে দেন। সেই সঙ্গে জীবনের বাকি সময়টুকু আল্লাহর পথে ব্যয় করে তার প্রিয় বান্দা হিসেবে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে পারি।

তিনি আরো বলেন, আমরা এখন মুসলমান হলেও পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হতে পারিনি। মুসলমানের দায়িত্ব-কর্তব্য ঠিকমত পালন করতে পারছি না। অথচ আল্লাহ পাক আমাদের পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হয়ে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে বলেছেন। তাই আসুন আমরা পূর্ণ মুসলিম হয়ে যাই।

মুহাম্মদ আমেরকে একনজর দেখতে হাজার হাজার মানুষ দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে ভীড় জমান। তবলীগের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি ভারত থেকে বাংলাদেশ সফরে এসে ইতোমধ্যে ঠাকুরগাঁও, রাজশাহী, কিশোরগঞ্জ, খুলনার বাবরী চত্বরসহ দেশের বিভিন্ন স্থানে দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রেখেছেন।

সমাবেশে এ সময় উপস্থিত ছিলেন- ইসলামিক দাওয়াহ ইন্সটিটিউটর পরিচালক মুফতি যুবায়ের আহমদ, বাইতুল হাদী জামে মসজিদের মুয়াজ্জিন হাফেজ সাইফুল ইসলাম, বাগেরহাটের মাওলানা সালাহউদ্দীন, দিনাজপুরের আলেম-ওলামাদের মধ্যে উপস্থিত ছিলেন- দিনাজপুর নূরজাহান কামিল মাদরাসার সাবেক উপাধ্যক্ষ ও কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদের খতিব মাওলানা আকবর হোসাইন কাসেমী, হেফাজতে ইসলামের দিনাজপুর জেলা শাখার আহ্বায়ক মাওলানা মতিউর রহমান কাসেমী, জামিয়াতুস সুন্নাহর মুহতামিম মাওলানা সোহরাব হোসাইন, মাওলানা জালাল উদ্দীন আফগানী প্রমুখ।

উল্লেখ্য, মসজিদটি ভাঙ্গার পরে বলবীর সিং ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মাস্টার মুহাম্মদ আমের নামে পরিচিত হওয়ার পর ক্ষমা প্রার্থনা করেন।

উল্লেখ্য, কয়েকদিন আগে বলবীর সিং ওরফে মোহাম্মদ আমের তবলিগের একটি বড় দল নিয়ে দাওয়াতের কাজে বাংলাদেশে আসেন।

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম/প্রতিনিধি/হারুন/এমওয়াইই.

৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪- See more at: বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে | others-news | sheershanews | popular bangla online newspaper

Yawn...

1. Not all of South Asia speaks/reads Bengali. This is the general section for South & Central Asia. English, please.
2. Why are some people so obsessed with religion? How boring.
3. How is this international news?
4. Why is PDF hell bent on proving to us all time and again, how useless and meaningless the titles they bestow upon most members actually are? :lol:

Last edited:
Gist ----

Balbir Singh was a Shiv Sena cadre who participated in the destruction of Babri Masjid. Later he repented and converted to Islam. Alhamdullillah!! He has adopted the Muslim name of Mohammad Amer. Right now Amer has brought a Tabligh delegation to BD.

Gist ----

Balbir Singh was a Shiv Sena cadre who participated in the destruction of Babri Masjid. Later he repented and converted to Islam. Alhamdullillah!! He has adopted the Muslim name of Mohammad Amer. Right now Amer has brought a Tabligh delegation to BD.
And than you wonder how RAW infiltrates BD?

Hey there rocky BSing again are you...? Fine whatever pleases you mind...

That's a lie, Balbir Singh did not participate in the destruction of Babri structure. There is no evidence of that. There is also no evidence of his Shiv Sena membership. This looks like a typical ''inspirational lie ''tabligis are known for, like I heard a voice, or saw an angel that asked me to convert blah blah.

BTW a flying angel came into my dream and told me this is a concocted story.
And you had to take a shower in the morning.

thank god I did not participate in the crime... :chilli:

...by converting to islam ?

Its not such a big crime, but converting back from muslim into Hindu is a deadly crime punishable by death. :P

Unfortunately too many in South Asia are obsessed with this matter.... and its the reason for so much hatred and pain

.....Unlike the rest of the world ? LOL.

Gist ----

Dont trust them, this might be a tactic of their intel to pacify large religious population. We have a million examples of such in past. If he was really a muslim shouldnt be come to bangladesh to train in tabligh and give it to his own non muslim people? Afterall Bangladesh is a Muslim country not a non muslim.

.....Unlike the rest of the world ? LOL.

1.) I am Indian, and the countries surrounding India do belong to that region, so naturally I am more concerned about this region than some Syrian terrorists.....

2.) There are not many other democratic countries in which you will see braindead zombie like mobs slaughtering each other over who has the better God ...

1.) I am Indian, and the countries surrounding India do belong to that region, so naturally I am more concerned about this region than some Syrian terrorists.....

How is that relevant ? Because you are Indian you get a free pass to denigrate south Asians and slander them ? What a ridiculous statement.

2.) There are not many other democratic countries in which you will see braindead zombie like mobs slaughtering each other over who has the better God ...

I can think of the Protestant-Catholic clash in UK-Ireland, Riots and bombings in democratic Israel, Riots in France etc. 99% of all violence in the world, from bombing to gunshots (excluding armed robbery) has a religious angle to it.

How is that relevant ? Because you are Indian you get a free pass to denigrate south Asians and slander them ? What a ridiculous statement.

I can think of the Protestant-Catholic clash in UK-Ireland, Riots and bombings in democratic Israel, Riots in France etc. 99% of all violence in the world, from bombing to gunshots (excluding armed robbery) has a religious angle to it.

1.) I can criticize whoever I want... keep crying. Its my right.
2.) These are all very rare examples, and none of them come close to the blood bath in riots like Gujarat or last years Muzaffarnagar riots where even children were brutally slaughtered in the name of religion

Back
Top Bottom