What's new

B737 Skardu Pakistan spectacular departure

B737 Skardu Pakistan spectacular departure

Amazed to see sand dunes, river, mountains, fields in just one area. Beauty of Pakistan.

Excellent video! Heard Skardu is such a challenging airport to operate from that PIA uses two captains. Great also to see the 737 in action.

Excellent video! Heard Skardu is such a challenging airport to operate from that PIA uses two captains. Great also to see the 737 in action.
Also heard that it has the 2nd biggest runway in Pakistan after Quetta.

Its actually the approach part that needs senior pilots to have control on as the approach is more or less between two mountains in the landing part.

thanx for sharing shah sb...
kia ap ne hud banai ye video...

Bro i aint that fortunate enough right now :)

Most welcome g

ap kabi aye ho kia baltistan ??

I've got friends from Hunza and Shigar but I've never had the opportunity to go to Gilgit-Baltistan ! :(

By the way I was shocked when they told me that residents of GB aren't allowed to vote in elections for the national assembly ! :o:

I dunno what would it take for the Federal Government to give the people of GB their due rights as a fully autonomous administrative unit (province) of Pakistan with your empowered elected assembly and chief minister.

I've got friends from Hunza and Shigar but I've never had the opportunity to go to Gilgit-Baltistan ! :(

By the way I was shocked when they told me that residents of GB aren't allowed to vote in elections for the national assembly ! :o:

I dunno what would it take for the Federal Government to give the people of GB their due rights as a fully autonomous administrative unit (province) of Pakistan with your empowered elected assembly and chief minister.

bhai GB l sath bhot zulm ho rha hai
ab mai kia kia batoung ????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom