What's new

B-2 bombers kill nearly 100 ISIS terrorists in Libya

No they don't, only few, almost all of them flew to south america/argentina...

There were hundreds former SS or Gestapo members moving to the Arab world, and one of the tasks were to train
the security forces.

image.png

There were hundreds former SS or Gestapo members moving to the Arab world, and one of the tasks were to train
the security forces.

View attachment 369924

A.P. Richelieu when you talk about Arab world, you are talking about a very limited number of Arab countries (Egypt, Syria and Iraq mostly) and unelected Arab regimes that hosted those individuals. Back then (late 1940's and 1950's) I can guarantee you that only a handful of Arab citizens even know a few of those Nazis name and their past. We are talking about a microscopic number of people.

I frankly find it provoking/offensive when you somehow try to equal Nazis and Arab security forces.

As far as I am aware of Arabs have never committed any genocides in history despite being one of the most prolific military conquerors in history.

Besides most Arab countries were anti-Axis Powers during WW2 or neutral. Only Northern Africa (coastal regions moreover) were even impacted by WW2.

Maybe they should've just let him run Kuwait and avoid the 1991 war, better for the region today.

Not better for Kuwaitis. Besides it was the foolishness of Saddam to start that war. It was senseless regardless of the Iraqi regime rightly complaining about some of the decisions of the Kuwaiti Emir. It could have been solved diplomatically but so could the Iraq-Iran War and most of the countries in the region.

There is no need for any invasions. Greater regional integration could have solved all the disputes. In fact who knows, Iraq might have been a very prosperous country and a fellow GCC member state for all we know. Or a country to emulate for the rest of the Arab world.

Last edited:
A.P. Richelieu when you talk about Arab world, you are talking about a very limited number of Arab countries (Egypt, Syria and Iraq mostly) and unelected Arab regimes that hosted those individuals. Back then (late 1940's and 1950's) I can guarantee you that only a handful of Arab citizens even know a few of those Nazis name and their past. We are talking about a microscopic number of people.

I frankly find it provoking/offensive when you somehow try to equal Nazis and Arab security forces.

I agree that they moved mainly to Egypt, Syria and Iraq.
I have no knowledge they moved to other Arab countries (but cannot rule it out)

Both Syria and Iraq security forces has committed genocidal actions vs their citizens.
In Syria it is going on right now.

The methods of Saddams security forces were worse than the Nazis, and worse than those of Stalin.
They learned from the Soviet Union as well.
As an example, every key member of the hierarchy/army expected to get a proposal
to join a coup versus the regime. The proposal came from the security forces,
and if they decided to join, they would quickly be arrested.

Not better for Kuwaitis. Besides it was the foolishness of Saddam to start that war. It was senseless regardless of the Iraqi regime rightly complaining about some of the decisions of the Kuwaiti Emir. It could have been solved diplomatically but so could the Iraq-Iran War and most of the countries in the region.

There is no need for any invasions. Greater regional integration could have solved all the disputes. In fact who knows, Iraq might have been a very prosperous country and a fellow GCC member state for all we know. Or a country to emulate for the rest of the Arab world.
----------

Yes he shouldn't have invaded Kuwait, he was always quick to grab the military option even against larger iran. There was a dispute of oil wells, if military intervention he should've just seized that oil well to send a message and then work out that dispute.. instead of seizing the whole country

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom