What's new

Azm-e-Nau: Spotted an F-16

S-A-B-E-R->

Reaction score
hey was there any flight scheduled or the f16 flying over lahore r for azam e nau i just saw on it was quit low and i saw its pay load quit clearly there was no extrnal fuele tank but the hard points on wing looked they were carrying some payload ..i was on my bike near wapda town...

about half an hour ago???
I also heard loud sound of a jet fighter not pretty sure that it was F16 but that flew over gujrat........when i waz there

Damn :( Had i been home today i would have seen it.

I also heard the sound but could not see it...Damn

I think its rare to see F-16s in Lahore....mostly we see J-7s..

Go to Sargodha and you can see an F-16 flying every other day.......Its a Fighting Falcon............... But the Pilot is Shaheen of Pakistan..

that was F-16, i saw that clearly.

Yes indeed it was an F16, although i was surprised it was flying quite low in a major city. I think sidewinders were loaded into its wing tips, looked deadly though :)

You people are babies. I daily see several F-16 over my home while sitting in compound. Be mature guys. its now routine for us and u ppl r acting like a baby.

On that note, I've flown F-15's, F-16's F-18 Hornets and even Boeing 747's and has anyone ever seen me gloat about my PS/2 ???

lucky people like me some others who live close to air bases get to see them quite often saw a mki about a week ago

When im on vacation in my fatherland Turkey at the village near konya(about 70km away).
I see everday cobras and military airplanes, F4 and f16 flying over my house..
Probaly from konya military base(third main air base for turkish air force and main base of turkish aerobatic team).

You people are babies. I daily see several F-16 over my home while sitting in compound. Be mature guys. its now routine for us and u ppl r acting like a baby.

thats why i love Sargodha....city of eagles.

Back
Top Bottom