What's new

Azerbaijan seeks Chinese long-range missiles: official

ASQ-1918

Reaction score
Country
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is in talks with two Chinese companies on the purchase of long-range missiles, Defense Industry Minister Yaver Jamalov has told the Baku-based ANS TV channel.

“Preliminary talks have already been held on delivering such missiles. The negotiations will be completed soon. I am hopeful that the missiles will be brought to Azerbaijan in the shortest time possible,” said Jamalov, who is attending a major international defense industry exhibition in Istanbul.

AzerNews - Azerbaijan seeks Chinese long-range missiles: official | Nation

In the original interview, defence industry minister mentioned tactical ballistic missiles and MRL.

China-Azerbaijan military relations have huge potential. I believe we will have a great relationship.

Cool.

We pretty much sell anything short of nuclear weapons, or weapons of national importance.

We also don't care how you use what we sell.

And Azerbaijan will use these missles against? Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, USA, Aliens?

As I already mentioned, tactical ballistic missiles and MRL.

Hence soon appeared in Armenia Party Iskander. The more Azerbaijan spends money to buy weapons. The stronger becomes the Armenian army (and the weapons it accrues or at reduced prices or free). There is a tacit agreement between NATO and Russia. For the sake avoid the possibility of inciting a military conflict over disputed territories. Maintained a balance of armaments.

It"ll mostly be M-11 SRBMs or ones which doesn't come under MTCR
MTCR does not mean a sh it considering long ranged missiles like the Tomohawk or JASSM are being sold by the U.S to their allies

Back
Top Bottom