What's new

Azadi slogans raised by anti-CAB protesters in Assam

Only RSS Nazis have access to internet now in India. Why are you pointing out the obvious?
Lol, i am currently enjoying my vacations in a 6th Schedule notified tribal area in my state, amazing hospitality and cuisine of our fellow Assamese tribal brothers. As much as i like the place, even i(being an Assamese) am not allowed to purchase a property there. Do you know why things turned out like this? Because of the incessant infiltration and attempts to change the demography by the Bangladeshi miyas. Once we drive out the last remaining miya back to hilsa desh, there won't be any necessity of these.

6th Schedule is necessary to protect our unique customs from the miyas, ILP has nothing to do with it and it will never be implemented in Assam.

Already initiative has been taken to secure land rights of the natives, next we will clear the illegal encroachments of the miyas, political and job reservation comes thereafter. Illegal miyas will have no option but to go back to where they came from.

One doesn't need ILP to achieve all this, the miya thread creator should use his few gray cells and understand the scheme of things at play. Joi Aai Axom. Jai Hind.

Back
Top Bottom