What's new

Azad Kashmir locals further poke holes in India's fraudulent claims about 'surgical strikes'

So late......after burying the dead and erasing the proof??

40 journalists, local and foreign, mingled with local population, saw life going on as normal and no sign of fraudulent Indian surgical strike

Bhimber is a small place , I've been there , if there is ANYTHING that happens, even if someone's grandmother passes away , the people in the area know about it as its a small place

Here we are talking about an operation, that according to India took 4 hours, yet no one heard anything, saw anything

Not the locals , not the units that are deployed there , no one

Even Indians themselves don't know

But still let me ask you the same question I put to another Indian fellow

What exactly did India hit and where ?

Common sense dictates that the sounds of choppers and shooting would wake the locals up. Oh wait, my apologies, I forgot that common sense doesn't exist east of our borders.

40 journalists, local and foreign, mingled with local population, saw life going on as normal and no sign of fraudulent Indian surgical strike

Bhimber is a small place , I've been there , if there is ANYTHING that happens, even if someone's grandmother passes away , the people in the area know about it as its a small place

Here we are talking about an operation, that according to India took 4 hours, yet no one heard anything, saw anything

Exactly. Can't believe they just said they killed "terrorists" and everyone took them on face value.

Who were these "terrorists"? Which groups did they belong to? Release their names and group affiliation info. Were they armed? We haven't even been given an exact number of dead "terrorists". Were all of them killed? Did some "terrorists" make a run for it when India was doing "surgical strike" on them?

This is the world's first military operation where an army says it killed terrorists without providing any other proof.

Yes, there were massive cleanup crews with vacuum cleaners, new plants, paint and some 1000 locals were paid off to silence any idea of gunfire. The sort of cleanup that would leave even the most stealthy hollywood movie plot seem antique in its cover up stories. Oceans 15 it was.
:disagree:

Spying pigeons.

Spying pigeons.

hqdefault.jpg

hahahahah

they cannot step out of their bunkers at LOC how come they can think of surgical strikes.

Back
Top Bottom