What's new

Azab e Ilahi - Have the People sacrificed the Camel again ?

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dark clouds lurking over Pak, Every badmash coming back in power, Military, Judiciary, Parties, Senate, All corrupt and sold out, Working against the Vision of Jinnah and Dream of Iqbal.

Used to bash Imran Khan a lot but my sympathies for him now, But most importantly for the Land of Pakistan, The country that never was and might never be, Just a union of different Subcontinent states.

Na Umeedi Kufr hai” , Umeed to wahan hoti hai jahan sarak pe drive karta shaks wrong way ko condemn kare.

I am done with this.

فعقروالناقة و عتو عن امر ربهم وقالو يا صالح اتنا بما تعدنا ان كنت من المرسلين

We did not just kill the camel, we skin it cut its meat and make nihari with it... A lot of people think Allah's wrath means Earthquakes, Tsunami's or natural disasters but real calamities on this nation is its people, why I say people because the corrupt Politicians, Generals, Journalists, Judges, lawyers, Police etc all of them comes from the people, and when a nation is so morally corrupt and dead, then people that becomes leaders/Generals/judges/journalists would be morally dead as well. Camel ki Nihari tu bana li ab Gibrael AS ka wait karo jo Allah ke signal ka wait ker rahe hai.

We did not just kill the camel, we skin it cut its meat and make nihari with it... A lot of people think Allah's wrath means Earthquakes, Tsunami's or natural disasters but real calamities on this nation is its people, why I say people because the corrupt Politicians, Generals, Journalists, Judges, lawyers, Police etc all of them comes from the people, and when a nation is so morally corrupt and dead, then people that becomes leaders/Generals/judges/journalists would be morally dead as well. Camel ki Nihari tu bana li ab Gibrael AS ka wait karo jo Allah ke signal ka wait ker rahe hai.
The Azab that tortures you everyday instead of killing you overnighy.

The Economic azab, Ruled over by Tyrants worst than Pharoh

I dont care abt IK, he was a dumb moron and corruption in PTI govt was at an all time high.
What makes me angry is how we let the US interfere and we act like cowards. I would have loved it if they kicked out IK and infact punish him but also arranged elections and openly rejected american interference. All state institutions like army, judiciary and parliament should have been on one page and strongly condemned american interference.

Dark clouds lurking over Pak, Every badmash coming back in power, Military, Judiciary, Parties, Senate, All corrupt and sold out, Working against the Vision of Jinnah and Dream of Iqbal.

Used to bash Imran Khan a lot but my sympathies for him now, But most importantly for the Land of Pakistan, The country that never was and might never be, Just a union of different Subcontinent states.

Na Umeedi Kufr hai” , Umeed to wahan hoti hai jahan sarak pe drive karta shaks wrong way ko condemn kare.

I am done with this.

It's not about IK. Never was.

It's heartbreaking

IMG_20220409_221340.jpg

I am done with this.

We deserve extinction. May we see one soon. Pak hojaey hamary wojood se yeh dunya.
Meri dua hai Keh Allah is zameen ko hamsy kisi behtar qom ko sonp dy. We are inccorigiable.
I know I am harsh. Per insaf ka taqaza yeh hai keh main jaisa insaf oron k liay sochta hon, woi apny liay bhi sochon.

I dont care abt IK, he was a dumb moron and corruption in PTI govt was at an all time high.
What makes me angry is how we let the US interfere and we act like cowards. I would have loved it if they kicked out IK and infact punish him but also arranged elections and openly rejected american interference. All state institutions like army, judiciary and parliament should have been on one page and strongly condemned american interference.
Corruption under IK was the highest? More so than PPP and PML glorious days of 90s when they both made off with billions each and those were 1990's billions. Come on man kuch tu realistic baat karo.

I am done with this.

Don't be done.

But do lose total faith in this system/constitution/democracy/deep state.

The solution is obvious: a movement that is not within the above system nor beholden to it. Look at the example of Algeria, Tunisia, and other places where decades of one kind of rule were suddenly broken. In the Rose Revolution, tens of thousands of people holding roses simply took over Parliament/government building. What can an army do then? Shoot 10,000 people?

IK is the only man for whom we should actually engage in nonviolent civil disobedience. It has been proven empirically by Harvard research to result in meaningful political change. But for this, IK must openly become more of a revolutionary and less of a politician.

Thank you. Finally, people are getting it.

This is partly why post-revolution China referred to the entire period as a Century of Humiliation. Millions had to die to unlock a development/economic miracle. Zero tolerance. They realized early on that a concentration of power in the army AND in the vote both are highly problematic, so they neutered both.

A political meritocracy was born in which service to the party and performance as an administrator, especially in terms of development, was rewarded.

Don't be done.

But do lose total faith in this system/constitution/democracy/deep state.

The solution is obvious: a movement that is not within the above system nor beholden to it. Look at the example of Algeria, Tunisia, and other places where decades of one kind of rule were suddenly broken. In the Rose Revolution, tens of thousands of people holding roses simply took over Parliament/government building. What can an army do then? Shoot 10,000 people?

IK is the only man for whom we should actually engage in nonviolent civil disobedience. It has been proven empirically by Harvard research to result in meaningful political change. But for this, IK must openly become more of a revolutionary and less of a politician.
Imran Khan must also bring more influential personalities under his command to spread the branches of revolution, The bigger his roster of influencers, Higher the audience, Varied audience

Imran Khan must also bring more influential personalities under his command to spread the branches of revolution, The bigger his roster of influencers, Higher the audience, Varied audience

His biggest mistake was thinking that being a regular politician in this system could work. I hope he has learned his lesson.

"A bad system will beat a good person every time."
-Edward Deming, father of sampling/consensus science

@R Wing @StormBreaker Look what Omar Ibn Khattab RA has said long time ago, his words remain effective to this day..

“We were the most humiliated people on earth and God gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, God will humiliate us again.”
― Umar ibn Al-Khattab

Back
Top Bottom