What's new

Ayaz Sadiq busted by Nadeem Malik through Rana Sanaullah

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nadeem Malik is known for his close affiliation with the PMLN leadership. He has exposed the blunted lies of Ayaz Sadiq in the parliament about the situation of the meeting through Nawaz Sharif's right hand Rana Sanaullah. Rana was part of the same meeting. He categorically said he didn't hear anything that Ayaz Sadiq has claimed.

Ayaz Sadiq intentionally maligned the Pakistan Army and made the victory controversial on the instructions of convicted criminal Ex-PM Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif was also disqualified for the same reason "lying on the floor" in the same parliament by the highest court.

Certainly, Conviction for giving such incorrect statements is high-treason anywhere in the world. No member of the parliament can hide behind the immunity when it comes to National Security.

One thing I would really like to mention here.... Bajwa and co are "SPINELESS" the reason these dogs are barking against the state and state institutions!

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @Trailer23 @The Eagle @WebMaster @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Last edited:
Nadeem Malik is known for his close affiliation with the PMLN leadership. He has exposed the blunted lies of Ayaz Sadiq in the parliament about the situation of the meeting through Nawaz Sharif's right hand Rana Sanaullah. Rana was part of the same meeting. He categorically said he didn't hear anything that Ayaz Sadiq has claimed.

Ayaz Sadiq intentionally maligned the Pakistan Army and made the victory controversial on the instructions of convicted criminal Ex-PM Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif was also disqualified for the same reason "lying on the floor" in the same parliament by the highest court.

Certainly, Conviction for giving such incorrect statements is high-treason anywhere in the world. No member of the parliament can hide behind the immunity when it comes to National Security.

One thing I would really like to mention here.... Bajwa and co are "SPINELESS" the reason these dogs are barking against the state and state institutions!

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @Trailer23 @The Eagle @WebMaster @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

The Army needs to put the writ back and hang these traitors.

No they are not. When they show spine, our media and opposition move foreign funded human rights NGOs after them. Nation refuse to stay behind hard decisions of govt and state. Just look at the situation of economy where govt is pursuing the necessary reforms to stabilize economy and every body is barking against the govt for destroying economy. If now govt takes strict action against these traitors, they will gain massive sympathy from the public. This is how pathetic our people are. We have no morals and principles as a people.
The Army needs to put the writ back and hang these traitors.
No the army needs to do no such thing. Let the traitors expose themselves in the eyes of public. No need to make them Siasi Shaheed after state action.

Back
Top Bottom