What's new

AXACT VS DUBAI

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Axact nay tu jo kya hey kya hoga.... par eek info hey.... ye jin logo nay NYT ko information de hey un sab ka taluk "Dubai" say hey bhalay woh Ex-Employee ho yaan koi bhi jis jis ko qoute kiya gaya hey us report may... eek Pakistan kay Media Channel ka owner jisko BOL kay owner ney "SHAET" kah kar bulaya hey woh shaks bhi Dubai may bheta hey ... aur istime sab say ziada BOL/AXACT ke khaal use owner ka channel udhaeer raha hey lol... interesting ye wohi Media Group hey jiskay maximum Journalists/Analysts BOL may gaye hian...ye wohi Media Group hey jisnnay sab say pehlay ye Campaign chalaye the kay ye jo upcoming Channel BOL iskay peechay ISI and Dawd Ibrahim hey aur us Media Group ke news pe sab say pehlay Times of India nay News chaapi aur baad may hata li par us Channel nahe hatayee ...

agay tu aap samaj he gaye hongay woh koon sa Media Group aur woh koon sa Owner hey :azn:

Axact nay tu jo kya hey kya hoga.... par eek info hey.... ye jin logo nay NYT ko information de hey un sab ka taluk "Dubai" say hey bhalay woh Ex-Employee ho yaan koi bhi jis jis ko qoute kiya gaya hey us report may... eek Pakistan kay Media Channel ka owner jisko BOL kay owner ney "SHAET" kah kar bulaya hey woh shaks bhi Dubai may bheta hey ... aur istime sab say ziada BOL/AXACT ke khaal use owner ka channel udhaeer raha hey lol... interesting ye wohi Media Group hey jiskay maximum Journalists/Analysts BOL may gaye hian...ye wohi Media Group hey jisnnay sab say pehlay ye Campaign chalaye the kay ye jo upcoming Channel BOL iskay peechay ISI and Dawd Ibrahim hey aur us Media Group ke news pe sab say pehlay Times of India nay News chaapi aur baad may hata li par us Channel nahe hatayee ...

agay tu aap samaj he gaye hongay woh koon sa Media Group aur woh koon sa Owner hey :azn:

They did warn you....that there will be grave consequences. This is just the curtain raiser I suppose...

They did warn you....that there will be grave consequences. This is just the curtain raiser I suppose...

I am defending AXACT and talking about "Jang and Geo Group". IMO the way their channel bashing BOL channel....

Now that Axact has been exposed, would there be a dip in foreign exchange earnings in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

I am defending AXACT and talking about "Jang and Geo Group". IMO the way their channel bashing BOL channel....
lets wait and see what evidence agencies get. from the looks of it, these people look extremely dodgy. But it needs documented evidence to prove their wrongdoings.

lets wait and see what evidence agencies get. from the looks of it, these people look extremely dodgy. But it needs documented evidence to prove their wrongdoings.

These guys have left over troves of evidence. They were so blatant in their operation for the past 10 years that they did not feel hiding it was necessary.

Now that Axact has been exposed, would there be a dip in foreign exchange earnings in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

No, according to PASHA (Pakistan Software Housing Association), guys at Axact never declared their income to them. The firm has 99% shares registered in Dubai and most probably they were directing all their income there.

No, according to PASHA (Pakistan Software Housing Association), guys at Axact never declared their income to them. The firm has 99% shares registered in Dubai and most probably they were directing all their income there.

I hope you guys get restitution and back taxes from this fraudulent media house. I saw a youtube video from JANG the other day claiming that they have over a billion dollars in revenue and did not pay a cent to the Pakistani tax authorities.

Best of luck chaps. Arrest this sob and impound all his property as unpaid taxes and penalty.

I hope you guys get restitution and back taxes from this fraudulent media house. I saw a youtube video from JANG the other day claiming that they have over a billion dollars in revenue and did not pay a cent to the Pakistani tax authorities.

Best of luck chaps. Arrest this sob and impound all his property as unpaid taxes and penalty.

That needs to be done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom