What's new

Awesome PAF FT-5 Footage

That's FT-5
31084.jpg

F-6
F-61.jpg

He says he's flying at 80,000 ft...and climbing? :woot: Who's he kidding? The service ceiling of an FT-5 is 50,000 ft.

So the Shenyang J-5s (FT-5) could fly as high as the American SR-71 that has a service ceiling of 80,000 ft? :woot: WoW! That's news to me!!

He says he's flying at 80,000 ft...and climbing? :woot: Who's he kidding? The service ceiling of an FT-5 is 50,000 ft.

So the Shenyang J-5s (FT-5) could fly as high as the American SR-71 that has a service ceiling of 80,000 ft? :woot: WoW! That's news to me!!

It was a 'cliche' - :rolleyes:

Most certainly, you are a pulsar, but I find it hard to believe that you were ever bright enough to be a star.

The quote you read is a famous cliche, like Aero told you. But I'll preempt the answers to your further questions:

"But then, if he was flying at 80,000ft, how could he, at the same time, be walking in the valley of the shadow of death? :O"

That's called figurative speech or an expression.

"But but but.....The valley of the shadow of death isn't in Pakistan. How could he be flying a PAF jet over there???? :O"

He was given special permission by Lucifer himself....

I'm not good enough to figure out more of these quick witted questions. You'll need to ask them now.

PAKISTAN ko apni johri salahiat ,air force, navy, army ,ko jadeed thareen or kafi behthar banana hoga or mashiyat ko kafi mazboot,China,turkey or mazeed koch mumalik ko mukamal apne saat rakhna hoga, thab hogi asal kamyabi kuo k israel ,india, america pakistanio ko agay bharnay tharaqi yafta honay nahi dai raha muhtalif harbay thariqay istimaal karke jisme koch apnay mulak kai munafiq be shamil hai unke saat.GO BLESS PAKISTAN AND PAK ARMY/PAF/PAK NAVY AMEEN.

Please pay attention to this thread too:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/268361-stick-english-please.html

These Indians:omghaha:

What's so special in the video that OP compelled to say it, "awesome" ?

Nice video... btw which TOPGUN was the thread starter stating @ top gun ? :azn:

These jets shouldve been retired in early 80s max but pakistan used them till the 90s.

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Japan.

Back
Top Bottom