What's new

Australian F-18 Super Hornet Achieves Final Operational Capability

I think you need to focus more on naval aviation arm rather than a full blown air force. Being an island country, you guys need carriers more than land based fighters as that would extend your reach and enable your navy to ensure better safety in the IOR region along with other key stakeholders.

Has the Australian government considered acquiring a 30K ton class carrier?

The reason we have just a tiny navy is because we don't need to reach out to any country in our area, every country we have within us is within arms reach. And Australia is not an expandionist country, hence we don't need a big navy. Our navy main task is to keep the boat people out and deter sea priate operating in East Indian Ocean regions. That's it. We don't do port exchange, we don't do much oversea deployment nor even much oversea visiting.

that said, we have ordered 2 LHD and eventually they can be converted to Aircraft carrier if RAN decided to purchase F-35B, the ship itself ghave ski jump and all the accessories to opearte F-35B< we just don't have the aircraft yet.

We will have 2 Canberra Class LHD Eventually, 1 to indian ocean, and 1 to the pacific.

Thats Super!! They want the Growler now.... They were better off keeping those fighters without converting them to F18 G... I dont see them going to war anytime soon..

Thats Super!! They want the Growler now.... They were better off keeping those fighters without converting them to F18 G... I dont see them going to war anytime soon..

I can think of another reason why the Aussie don't need the "Growler"

Growler mean female genital organ (The one start with P end with Y) in british slang............:flame:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, they are converting them to the EA-18G when they have the F-35, they don't need Super hornet anymore after ward

I can think of another reason why the Aussie don't need the "Growler"

Growler mean female genital organ (The one start with P end with Y) in british slang............:flame:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, they are converting them to the EA-18G when they have the F-35, they don't need Super hornet anymore after ward

Somebody is smoking the right stuff!!
Arnold-Smoking-Weed.jpeg

Australia is getting populated and overrun with Chinese. Australia only has some 22 million people, about as many as Syria. Australia does not have beef with China. Australia has beef with Indonesia. Territorial disputes I think. :oops:

Australia is getting populated and overrun with Chinese. Australia only has some 22 million people, about as many as Syria. Australia does not have beef with China. Australia has beef with Indonesia. Territorial disputes I think. :oops:

How so exactly? last census done in 2011 suggested onloy 1.3 Million (out of 22 millions) people in Australia are either Chinese born or have an Chinese Heritage.

Chinese is the 6th most populated group of Australian behind Australian, English, Irish, Scottish, German.

And Australia and Indonesia does not currently have any land dispute that i know of, can you kindly shred some light on the issue?

Based on our local news, Indonesia Sukhoi 30 won close range dog fight with Aussie F-18 Super hornet at Pitch Black exercise last year.....Is there any official disclose on the dogfight exercises result from the Aussie source ??

Back
Top Bottom