What's new

Australian Citizens Should be Exempt from Chinese Laws: Australians Believe

Dark hero can you please a link and some stats that showing Australian feel like they should not follow the laws of the country they are visiting?

Nah course you cant, this is just racist dribble.

Dark hero can you please a link and some stats that showing Australian feel like they should not follow the laws of the country they are visiting?

Nah course you cant, this is just racist dribble.

You asked a wrong question.

Did I even say: Australian feel like they should not follow the laws of the country they are visiting?

No, I didn't. Otherwise, give me a link.

Infringing a country's law means they will be trialed and punished according to the country's law they have infringed.

He chose to conduct business there, he chose to break the law there, therefore he will be trialed there according to the Chinese law. Simple really.

If an Australian deals drugs in China, we will execute him the same way Singapore executed another Australian drug dealer, and execute him the same way we executed that British.

There should be no mercy for criminals who go out of their way to cause crimes in a foreign country.

No one is debating that or disagreeing with that.

I have already said this 5 times now. The thing that is being disagreed with is the way the Chinese authorities are handling it.

The guy hasn't had a fair trial and no evidence has been presented that he committed a crime.

So once again the title of this thread is invalid and not true and is simply made up because the OP is angry that my countries government is protesting about the unjust treatment of it's citizen.

Hmm maybe if a Chinese citizen is mistreated in Australia i'll write a thread with a title saying "Chinese think they are exempt from the law"

Untrue. I'm not bashing Australia, just making a fair and valid criticism to Australia's predictable and perennial red-faced anger every time an Australian gets arrested in China. Your politicians then try to wheedle and coerce China to set the criminal free because your media is under the delusion that china's legal system is incapable of delivering justice. Many people find your bald defense of murderers and criminals small-minded and insulting.

By spreading misinformation and creating a false thread title is considered bashing.

The thread title is written in a way that indicates what you are saying is fact, when it isn't. If it was your opinion, you should have written it with "i think"

Anyway, the thread title is suppose to be the title of the article you are posting. No where in the article does it say Australians believe they should be exempt by chinese law.

So stop spreading misinformation.

Infringing a country's law means they will be trialed and punished according to the country's law they have infringed.

He chose to conduct business there, he chose to break the law there, therefore he will be trialed there according to the Chinese law. Simple really.

But he didn't break any Chinese law and the Chinese authorities aren't following their own justice guidelines hence why our Government is protesting.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

You asked a wrong question.

Did I even say: Australian feel like they should not follow the laws of the country they are visiting?

No, I didn't. Otherwise, give me a link.

Look at the title of this thread.

No one is debating that or disagreeing with that.

I have already said this 5 times now. The thing that is being disagreed with is the way the Chinese authorities are handling it.

The guy hasn't had a fair trial and no evidence has been presented that he committed a crime.

So once again the title of this thread is invalid and not true and is simply made up because the OP is angry that my countries government is protesting about the unjust treatment of it's citizen.

Hmm maybe if a Chinese citizen is mistreated in Australia i'll write a thread with a title saying "Chinese think they are exempt from the law"

“

The dispute involved the revelation that Et-China had paid less than $10 million for a company that accounted for 97 per cent of the sales of a group that was valued at $86m last July.“

This is the evidence. Insider trading. This is a crime in most countries. He will be trialed, and if found guilty, he will go to prison. It is that simple.

But he didn't break any Chinese law and the Chinese authorities aren't following their own justice guidelines hence why our Government is protesting.

Just ten days after Australia PM Julia Gillard sounds concern after the matter the Chinese have decided to put Matthew Ng, chief executive of Et-China on trial for taking bribes. The case was highlighted first in 2010

China trial date close for Australian Matthew Ng [The Age] « Wandering China

Fair enough...But what crime was committed?

Businesses routinely failed to reach agreements, so why is this failure a 'crime'? What exactly is criminal in the first place, meaning what exactly are the details in this dispute that would be punishable by the state? To what extent are the violations? What are the damages? Who were harmed?

Or is it more likely that you are more interested in venting your racist hatred and blind obedience to the Chinese government than to fairness and justice?

He was charged with the embezzlement of 100,000 yuan ($14,400) in company expenses. That's probably the least of his crimes. Better get out your reading glasses gambit. Stop trying to defend criminals because you hate China.

And you're accusing me of making stuff up?:rofl:
You've made the same random remark which I'm sure you've heard over and over in your china bashing media. But give me proof. A link. Anything but your endless whining. Matthew Ng has embezzelled large sums of money. He is being given a fair and impartial trial. Quit making stuff up about china's legal system that are patently untrue.

p.s. the way you're acting provide ample proof that the title of this thread is true. Everything you have typed shows that you believe australians should be exempt from chinese laws. Anyone can see that after even a cursory inspection of the whacky Australian media.

Anyway, the thread title is suppose to be the title of the article you are posting.

So saith the Great Aussie Dictator of PDF:rofl:

My title cuts through the gauze of Aussie propaganda and delusions and exposes the true colonial attitude of aussies. And you're acting like the perfect intolerant holier-than-thou preacher who thinks australians can do no wrong and china is a lawless wasteland.

Wake up and stop persecuting imaginary sins.

My title cuts through the gauze of Aussie propaganda and delusions and exposes the true colonial attitude of aussies.

YOU CAUGHT US OUT! We are trying to colonize China! Resistance is futile! :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe some of the nonsense that comes out of some members mouths.

YOU CAUGHT US OUT! We are trying to colonize China! Resistance is futile! :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe some of the nonsense that comes out of some members mouths.

You believe china is out to colonize australia? That's called a conspiracy theory.
Let me explain my phrasing. White people (your ancestors) have tried and partially succeeded in colonizing china (eg hong kong, macau). You have clearly inherited that white-superiority mindset. You'd better adjust your attitude because when you come to china now, you must respect china's laws. period. It's a criminal who defendes the action of other criminals.

p.s. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. You sure you're not an indian with fake aussie flags? They are infamous for that.

You believe china is out to colonize australia? That's called a conspiracy theory.

/me facepalms

You are saying that my reading comprehension skills need work, when you are the one who is completely misreading my post. Look at my post again. I'm clearly quoting your post that claims Australia is trying to colonize China. No where do i say "China is trying to colonize Australia"

I don't know how you could misunderstand the post, it's that simple.

Also your comments filled with rambling conspiracy theories like Australians are trying to colonize china or "white people" are trying to colonize China is very embarrassing for yourself and makes you look like a rambling fool.

If i was you, i would be thinking twice about what i post.

blah blah blah blah. you're way off topic. you're just another indian member masquerading as another country's citizen.

Back
Top Bottom