What's new

Australia plans to buy more Super Hornets: report

expensive deal mate sould have gone for F15SE:agree:

:lol: thats a good point. they will have something to blame after 5-6 years. that is, if they might have bought '24' F15SE, in place of '24' Super Hornet, it could have helped them among all those drunks who have put close eyes on Australia :lol: :rofl:

its mistakenly written as $800mil. they would write it $80mil as I remeber, in 2010, Super Hornets were delivered to Australia at the price of $79.5mil, fully loaded with missiles and other weaponaries :smokin:

actually world has changed in such a way that now US's customers are those who have to live with poor defense techs, whether its F35 or Super Hornet :meeting:

i remember, during M-MRCA deal with India, Rafale was offered for $110mil, Eurofighter Typhoon for $130mil while Super Hornet with a price tag of around $70mil only but IAF didnt short list Super Hornet as they know, it was worth paying $110mil for Rafale and $130mil for EFT Typhoon but paying even $70mil for Super Hornet is waste of money :wave:

India just signed deal for 42 SU30MKI for $4.3bil, $103mil each for Super Sukhoi standard with 'semi stealth', similar to last 12 out of total 24 Super Hornet supplied to Australia, but India is just not interested in US's $80mil Super Hornet as its simply not worth buying :wave:

Then i think you don't have understandING of fighter planes. we have discussed 1000s of post in MMRCA thread.

What is this problem you have with Australia?

Hello_10 is a well known Anti-Australia, Anti-India, Anti-China, racist troll on these forums. He only responds to threads about Australia and posts false information and racism. Just look at his posts about "dividing Australia" Pure delusion.

The admins/mods refuse to ban him again despite being banned previously.

It's just best to ignore him, it's what i do. I don't even read his posts.

Whom they want to attack? Newzealand? Or India? Which has destroyed their monopoly in cricket on-field and off-field? :cheesy:

Kidding

Hello_10 is a well known Anti-Australia, Anti-India, Anti-China, racist troll on these forums. He only responds to threads about Australia and posts false information and racism. Just look at his posts about "dividing Australia" Pure delusion.

The admins/mods refuse to ban him again despite being banned previously.

It's just best to ignore him, it's what i do. I don't even read his posts.

he is F ing the thread, by the way he has Indian IP
not sure what he is aiming to achieve here.

Then i think you don't have understandING of fighter planes. we have discussed 1000s of post in MMRCA thread.

look, i might also have posted over 1000 posts on different forums for M-MRCA, for more than last 4 years of my participation on this topic. i know many things related to this topic, but I just measured performance in terms of price and selection, that is, it wasn't worth even $70mil to pay for SH than paying very high for Rafale and Typhoon, the two shortlisted :meeting:

(yes i know these two only ticked most of the boxes of requirements of IAF, not SH, thats why these two were selected. and this i also say, SH wasnt worth selecting for MRCA? rest politics had other factors, as US had infused its every strength to get this MRCA deal for SH.)

I was known to too many old members of pdf till late 2008 while my stay in Australia, then I got busy there so I couldnt come on pdf for over 3 years. and now I again backed since November 2011, during my free time while my stay in India, im on holiday so I have free time before I may go back on my work.......

my old member ID was sunny_aus and i got banned during 26/11 2008 dramas. many old members like Jana, Asim, Bull, Neo etc knew me. if you wish, you may ban me but Im doing something for last 5-6 months here on pdf and if Im banned then I will have to move somewhere else to keep doing few things until Im involved. but as things started with me because i joined pdf, i would like to keep doing all these here on pdf until i may get a safe pass..............
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/sunny_aus.html
upto you people, either ban me or keep having fun out of mine :cheers:

I have reported him so many times, and nothing has been done about him. =\ He does this in every single thread.

Could you do something about it?

I have reported him so many times, and nothing has been done about him. =\ He does this in every single thread.

Could you do something about it?

look, the man in picture is my friend, you get the point? :what:

if i start talking anything anywhere, international media come on my back and right now pdf is being read in whole world. pdf woun't like to lose this opportunity. (also, mr mush was known to me for years. he has also been very active here, he would also not like to see me banned. things during late 2008 were very complicated otherwise I was not going to be banned ever...........) :meeting:

I was known to too many old members of pdf till late 2008 while my stay in Australia, then I got busy there so I couldnt come on pdf for over 3 years. and now I again backed since November 2011, during my free time while my stay in India, im on holiday so I have free time before I may go back on my work.......

upto you people, either ban me or keep having fun out of mine :cheers:

its not always a preferred and happy choice to ban a member who normally contributes very positively.
as per few posters here and my short time going through the posts suggests that you are ignoring the subject matter of the thread and advocating something like invasion of Australia.

maybe create a separate thread on that but this will spawn a discussion about every stronger nation invading another because invader has a more powerful and modern air force. and in the end America invading the whole world because its air force is the top dog.
well it might be amusing for an academic discussion but where will it stop?
maybe up to an individual level, you go out with a baseball bat and mug a weaker guy because you CAN? turning the world in a grand theft auto

forgive me but I suspect that you are watching too much of American warmongering pledge of spreading its "freedom".

look, the man in picture is my friend, you get the point? :what:

if i start talking anything anywhere, international media come on my back and right now pdf is being read in whole world. pdf woun't like to lose this opportunity. (also, mr mush was known to me for years. he has also been very active here, he would also not like to see me banned. things during late 2008 were very complicated otherwise I was not going to be banned ever...........) :meeting:

Hahaha, you are trying to pretend you are some big powerful person. You are no one.

its not always a preferred and happy choice to ban a member who normally contributes very positively.
as per few posters here and my short time going through the posts suggests that you are ignoring the subject matter of the thread and advocating something like invasion of Australia.

maybe create a separate thread on that but this will spawn a discussion about every stronger nation invading another because invader has a more powerful and modern air force. and in the end America invading the whole world because its air force is the top dog.
well it might be amusing for an academic discussion but where will it stop?
maybe up to an individual level, you go out with a baseball bat and mug a weaker guy because you CAN? turning the world in a grand theft auto

forgive me but I suspect that you are watching too much of American warmongering pledge of spreading its "freedom".

I'm sorry but he is not a positive contributer whatsoever. Every single thread he enters about Australias results in it being thrown off topic and racist garbage being spewed everywhere along with misinformation and false information. I can't show you examples.

Mods shouldn't be turning a blind eye to it. He should adhere to the rules like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom