What's new

Australia cancelled multiple transit visa of journalist imran riaz khan

Well at least he is still alive and free to walk around. He should be thankful for that.

Look how are they handling things in Iran.

just hypocrisy, these nations claim being champions of human rights. on what grounds they cancelled visa?

we have UK on the other hand giving privileges to NS, the absconder.

and then they bark on countries for human rights violations.

a true example of getting returns for towing their line, we are slaves and are paid in kind on serving.

Visa to travel is not a right, it's a privilege, that's why you need to apply for one, and no one can get theirs automatically.

This have nothing to do with Human right unless his visa is a partner or family base visa. Also, if someone's visa is cancelled then the Department would need to supply the reason the decision was made to cancel the visa.

Visa to travel is not a right, it's a privilege, that's why you need to apply for one, and no one can get theirs automatically.

This have nothing to do with Human right unless his visa is a partner or family base visa. Also, if someone's visa is cancelled then the Department would need to supply the reason the decision was made to cancel the visa.

i agree it is not a right. circumstances during which it is forcefully cancelled makes it a denial to human rights. everybody knows what threats this person has from certain quarters of power and why his visa is being cancelled, it raises questions.

well may be if he apply for same country for political assylum, what would be their reply?
would they grant him when they have already cancelled his visa on someone's instructions?

besides any tiny matter is bring to the light when and where they are willing to make it a human rights issue. this is just hypocrisy.

just give guarantee to tow their line and see how they come to rescue you even if it is not justified.

i agree it is not a right. circumstances during which it is forcefully cancelled makes it a denial to human rights. everybody knows what threats this person has from certain quarters of power and why his visa is being cancelled, it raises questions.

well may be if he apply for same country for political assylum, what would be their reply?
would they grant him when they have already cancelled his visa on someone's instructions?

besides any tiny matter is bring to the light when and where they are willing to make it a human rights issue. this is just hypocrisy.

just give guarantee to tow their line and see how they come to rescue you even if it is not justified.
It get cancelled if you go against your visa term. Even so, it is up to Australia to allow any sort of people to come in, I mean, that's solely Australian discretion. And that applies to all levels of visa.

It's like Novak Djokovich, he had his visa to come here and play in Australian Open, then Australian government cancelled it on medical ground (COVID-vaccine related issue) while this may not be nice to do so, but this is within Australian Government to do so as long as Novak considered a health risk. But then sticking him in a quarantine hotel probably against his human right to do, but then that's another issue

Human right only applies to a few different category, as I mentioned before, if he has a family base or partner-based visa, then the argument of human right can be made because forcible separate family member and partners are not humane. But then, this would still be considered Australian Government discretion.

On the other hand, just because you apply for Asylum does not mean the Australian government will give it to you. There is a long process involved, and 2/3 of all case are rejected, it's actually very hard to apply for Asylum, you need to satisfy a very narrow set of condition in order to get it.

Last edited:
It get cancelled if you go against your visa term. Even so, it is up to Australia to allow any sort of people to come in, I mean, that's solely Australian discretion. And that applies to all levels of visa.

It's like Novak Djokovich, he had his visa to come here and play in Australian Open, then Australian government cancelled it on medical ground (COVID-vaccine related issue) while this may not be nice to do so, but this is within Australian Government to do so as long as Novak considered a health risk. But then sticking him in a quarantine hotel probably against his human right to do, but then that's another issue

Human right only applies to a few different category, as I mentioned before, if he has a family base or partner-based visa, then the argument of human right can be made because forcible separate family member and partners are not humane. But then, this would still be considered Australian Government discretion.

On the other hand, just because you apply for Asylum does not mean the Australian government will give it to you. There is a long process involved, and 2/3 of all case are rejected, it's actually very hard to apply for Asylum, you need to satisfy a very narrow set of condition in order to get it.

what are you saying man, it is entirely different story here. you really need to know current situation in Pakistan to know what is happening.

Let's not kid ourselves. During the regime change facade in Pakistan we have seen the true face of so-called human rights champions in many Western nations. This is so incredibly rigged. The same Pakistani army that used to be lambasted every minute of the day in Western media is suddenly getting no mention. In fact, some Western media has gone as far as striking a reconciliatory tone. The Pakistani army has once again become a favorite among Western powers. Bajwa taking trips and receiving a medals says it all.

what are you saying man, it is entirely different story here. you really need to know current situation in Pakistan to know what is happening.
Actually, what the hell are you talking about??

I am talking about Australian government exercise their discretion to cancel someone visa, it had no bearing on whatever the man had or had not do in Pakistan.

Actually, what the hell are you talking about??

I am talking about Australian government exercise their discretion to cancel someone visa, it had no bearing on whatever the man had or had not do in Pakistan.
As i said, get to know what is happening in Pakistan.

As i said, get to know what is happening in Pakistan.
I know what is happening in Pakistan.

What's that have to do with Australia wants no part of it and cancel that guy visa??

I am referring to the visa being a privilege, not a human right. Nobody other than Australian have rights to enter Australia, any visa and decision were granted on a discretion basis.

just hypocrisy, these nations claim being champions of human rights. on what grounds they cancelled visa?

we have UK on the other hand giving privileges to NS, the absconder.

and then they bark on countries for human rights violations.

a true example of getting returns for towing their line, we are slaves and are paid in kind on serving.

They are protecting the Sharifs and Zardaris. Always have done.

They don't mind these jahil families running Pakistan as long as they are dealing with a familiar face. It's either that or a military dictatorship.

Pakistan only itself to blame because it can never purge itself from these families.

They are protecting the Sharifs and Zardaris. Always have done.

They don't mind these jahil families running Pakistan as long as they are dealing with a familiar face. It's either that or a military dictatorship.

Pakistan only itself to blame because it can never purge itself from these families.
this is what i'm trying to make a member understand here. but he is straight in his approach with what suit the masses even claims knowing what is happening in Pakistan. but who care what is going on behind the scene.

Back
Top Bottom