What's new

Atleast Pak women defeated indian women in T20 WC.

Danish Kaneria was a Hindu Pakistan . If u remember him he played in the early 2000 .
He possessed a very nice action . I am still a admirer of his bowling style . Loved it

me too good spin

anyway its great the women picked up the slack where the men failed heck the under 19 showed maturity then hafeez and didnt give up till the last ball and that match was one hell of nail bitter the fact is if you give it your all doesnt matter if you win or lose doesnt matter what stats or jinx says its a win win anyway congrats women i hope you win the female t20 cup

This forum look like very conservative , freedom speech is very low. :frown: :hitwall: :angry:

some one sent me infraction for following post.

but i think Burkha is best totally covered, just imagine Pakistani players playing in Burkha..catching ,balling , stumping, bating hahaha.....heeeeeee..........

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/private.php?do=showpm pmid=208635#ixzz283NwKjeg

for how many points infraction member get banned ?

This forum look like very conservative , freedom speech is very low. :frown: :hitwall: :angry:

some one sent me infraction for following post.

but i think Burkha is best totally covered, just imagine Pakistani players playing in Burkha..catching, balling , stumping, bating hahaha.....heeeeeee..........

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/private.php?do=showpm pmid=208635#ixzz283NwKjeg

for how many points infraction member get banned ?
Now when you say 'Pakistani players playing in burkha catching and balling' then you're screwed! I would've handed you a 10 point infraction! :mod: :lol:

Now when you say 'Pakistani players playing in burkha catching and balling' then you're screwed! I would've handed you a 10 point infraction! :mod: :lol:

ya holy sh_it !!!, catching , balling some times "net practice" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
but i didn't mean that, and please mod take this with your sense of humor and don't send me one more infraction for this post. :no:

He is a newbie buddy.

But India had Muslim captain, leave Hindu dalit, there are and had been Sikh and Muslim batsmen and bowlers.

A quick question, is there any Hindu player in Pakistani side. Never heard of one. I know Yohanna who converted to Islam but was picked to team when he was a Christian.

No sarcasm, just asking for information.

Hindus in pakistan Are Mainly Doctors, My hometown have 5-8 Hindu Doctors And 2-5 Muslim Doctors, And other hindus in my village are Big Merchants And are really rich, they have a seperate street in which they have their 3 to four storey banglows, And rest of muslims in my hometown are average poors LOL :cheesy::cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom