What's new

At Least Four Killed In Indian Mosque Bomb Blast

Well..I think I need to correct that. Rather I saw. Right in this forum. Bodies of some innocent Muslims lying around on the road in Karachi.

Unless you say that safety in Pakistan means what I saw!

Those bodies belonged to the ppl of some potical parites which clashed against another other and not muslims against miniorty hindus or christians and lets not forget i am talking abt the right abuse of the minorites in india and muslims are not minorites in pakistan.

Well that was the whole point. You still cry about the 3000 dead in Gujarat. Why? Onl;y because they were MUSLIMS!!! Even if a million hindus were killed, you wouldnt point a finger to point at that.

There were bomb blasts elsewhere in India, bigger one, more venemous, more casualities. A dozen died (?) in Varanasi temple atack, many more died in akshardam temple in the same gujarat,dozens were killed during diwali shopping in Delhi, '00s were killd in Mumbai train blast. Did you see rioting after the bombings?

What you saw after the bombings were people getting together irrespective of relegions to help out and fight the evil together. The cities were up and running in a few days, back to normal.

And now you have bomb blast outside a mosque and whole hell break lose. Mob pelts police with stones, burn shops, and was shot at while trying to burn a petrol pump. And it s Hyderbad bandh today, to protest against the bombing. Well they are knowingly or unknowingly palying into the very hands that planned the bombing. This is exactly what they wanted.

I have only seen rioting after bombing in one place. Guess where? Karachi!!!

And now may i say this too...Muslims are the easiest target. They are the most vulnerable. They are the most delicate and the most irresponsible.

Let me put this to you.......My point was as follows you put up a post that suggests Muslims react with violence when such things happen. I have given you an example where Hindu's have reacted with violence. despite the calls for Harmony.

And generally there is a reason WHY the police tend to get the ire of minority populations. and I am sure that we all know the reasons for it.

Blast: HuJI a suspect; SIM card could hold key

Saturday, May 19, 2007
19:34 IST

Blog this story

Hyderabad: Bangladesh-based terror group Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI) on Saturday emerged as the prime suspect in the blast at the Mecca Masjid here as investigators claimed to have made a breakthrough with the recovery of a SIM card from a phone attached to an unexploded bomb.

Eleven people were killed in the explosion that occurred during Friday prayers while five more died when police fired on protesters who attacked shops and petrol pumps in the communally sensitive Charminar area.

Home Minister Shivraj Patil and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, who both went to the mosque and visited the injured, said they were not averse to a CBI probe into the terrorist attack.

Though Patil cautioned against jumping to conclusions on external links to the attack, a police official said investigators suspect the involvement of HuJI and the state's most-wanted terrorist Mohammed Abdul Sahed alias Bilal, who they think masterminded the blast to create communal discord. Bilal is said to be also working for terror groups like the Lashker-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed.

Police said efforts were on to trace the perpetrators with the help of the SIM card in a cellular phone connected to one of the three unexploded bombs found in the mosque that were later defused.

City Police Commissioner Balwinder Singh said the blast was a "planned terrorist attack" using a sophisticated device. "There are some clues and we are working on them," he said without going into details."

Normal life in the city was paralysed by a day-long bandh called by Muslim groups to protest the terror attack.
http://content.msn.co.in/News/National/NationalPTI_190507_1934.htm

And the worst was the police firing killed two more as protestors started burning shops and attacking policemen.

Bomb a temple, call for relegious harmony arises.
Bomb a train, call for candle light vigil arises.
Bomb a mosque, call to burn the shops and attack the police arises.

Atlast the detractors have found where to bomb to cause maximum unrest.

Dude Hindus in Gujarat are psychos. You still have faith in them after 2002?

Or is it just too embarrassing to admit that India has a Hindu fanaticism problem?

I remember in 2002 India blamed ISI to burn down the train in Godhra. This is nothing compared to what Hindu fanatics did in 2002...

I remember in 2002 India blamed ISI to burn down the train in Godhra. This is nothing compared to what Hindu fanatics did in 2002...
They did, They killed 60 people locked in a train.

Or is it just too embarrassing to admit that India has a Hindu fanaticism problem?

In gujurat we do have a problem in my opinion. Bull has said that hundred's of times.just cuz you dont have any example's, not his fault.

Your biggest problem is not admitting that you have a Hindu problem in India. Till you keep blaming ISI and not the Hindus you are getting nowhere and you'll continue to be bombed periodically because the perpetrators (the hindus) go scott free (and get reelected for doing a fine job of Muslim slaughter).

Your biggest problem is not admitting that you have a Hindu problem in India. Till you keep blaming ISI and not the Hindus you are getting nowhere and you'll continue to be bombed periodically because the perpetrators (the hindus) go scott free (and get reelected for doing a fine job of Muslim slaughter).

Yes the world and Indians are idiots!!!!! Muslims and especially the Pakistani are known for their peace loving Flag waving!!!!!

Yes the world and Indians are idiots!!!!! Muslims and especially the Pakistani are known for their peace loving Flag waving!!!!!
And behaving like one won't get any empathy out of me.

Adu,

I strongly suggest you control your temper and sarcasm! :argh:

In gujurat we do have a problem in my opinion. Bull has said that hundred's of times.just cuz you dont have any example's, not his fault.

Then why blame ISI? Make up your mind! Either Hindus of Gujarat are overwhelmingly cold blooded, body mutilating psychopaths or its the ISI?

Then why blame ISI? Make up your mind! Either Hindus of Gujarat are overwhelmingly cold blooded, body mutilating psychopaths or its the ISI?

I blame ISI for Godhra, Not for the Riots!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom