What's new

At least 10 Pakistani Coast Guards martyred in attack at Gwadar Read more:

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
[The News]

QUETTA: At least ten personnel of the Coast Guards were killed and seven others sustained injuries on Saturday when their checkpost was attacked in Gwadar.

Officials of the district administration Gwadar said that some unidentified armed men attacked the Sansar checkpost situated in the Pakistan-Iran border area.

At that time, 14 personnel of the Coast Guards were performing their duties at the checkpost. The armed men attacked the checkpost with heavy weapons, including rockets, said officials of the provincial Home Department.

Reports suggested that the attack was so sudden and intense that seven personnel of the Coast Guards died on the spot, while seven others sustained injuries.

After the attack, the assailants fled the scene leaving behind the victims in a pool of blood.

Owing to the poor communication and road network in the area, a rescue operation was launched after several hours of the incident. The district administration claimed it had dispatched additional troops of the Frontier Corps (FC), Levies, and Coast Guards to launch a search operation. No arrests were made till the filing of this report.

The officials of the Gwadar administration said that the injured were shifted to hospitals in Gwadar and later Ormara for treatment.

Later, the bodies and the injured were shifted to Karachi. However, the condition of three injured was stated to be precarious.

Balochistan Governor Muhammad Khan Achakzai and Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch strongly condemned the attack and expressed grief over the loss of lives of the personnel of the Coast Guards. In their separate messages, the governor and the chief minister directed the law enforcement agencies to apprehend the attackers involved in the killings.

Read more: At least 10 Pakistani Coast Guards martyred in attack at Gwadar | Terminal X

Some reports suggest that the attack was the handiwork of the Baloch Liberation Front which claimed to have killed 25 Pakistan Coast Guards personnel in Gwadar.

The BLF spokesperson Mr Gwahram Baloch further said that Sarmachars (freedom fighters) also took away 1 vehicle, 1 motorcycle, 3 Kalashnikovs, 3 Machine guns, 1 G3 and large amount of ammunition.

The BLF spokesperson vowed that such attacks will continue until the complete withdrawal of occupying forces and freedom of Balochistan.

more...The other side of the story - Balochwarna News

The article said that Gwadar has poor communication and Road network..then how exactly it'll serve its intended purpose???or is it they are working on better communication and Road network???

or some false flag operation by ISI to militarize the port

We are not indian hindus, who love to plot false flags operation to kill his own citizens like in 2001 or Bombay drama in 2008---i feel so insulted when you guy's compare us to your third class mentaly----thank god we are not living with these craps !

Then there are those morons amongst us who talk about the role of Agencies and tying their hands through Supreme Court actions. Pakistan is at WAR in Balochistan and KPK against BLA and TTP. In times of War certain Civil Liberties have to be compromised. Otherwise such conditions will remain.

We are not indian hindus, who love to plot false flags operation to kill his own citizens like in 2001 or Bombay drama in 2008---i feel so insulted when you guy's compare us to your third class mentaly----thank god we are not living with these craps !

The difference is that we don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Yes its comparable considering India is not at war unlike Pakistan. Gandia comes from your river ganges. Go read the source i provided and see your self how many terrorist attacks India have to bear every month.

Oh....the ''not at war'' theory. Do you also presume that the ''war'' will magically come to an end at 2014? The terrorists who paint Pakistani streets with blood and bone are suddenly going to have a change of heart? Good for you. You should totally go shopping on Fridays!!!

Yes its comparable considering India is not at war unlike Pakistan. Gandia comes from your river ganges. Go read the source i provided and see your self how many terrorist attacks India have to bear every month.

So what?? All casualties due to terrorism in India put together sre still 10 times less than Karachi alone. Not to forget Karachi is just a city.

You cared enough to use dogy sources to begin with. Comparing killings to actual terrorism? USA should top the list then.

Still you have to use rangers to stop killings?? Common man, Its more than killings when they use all sort of terrorist activities like sucide bombings.

Sorry.. Pakistan is also not at war.. Who are you at war with? Your own countrymen ?? Do not kid yourself that all this carnage is a result of a war. Its not. Its a result of your past policies that have caught up with you. Thankfully, unlike fanboys on this forum, Pakistani govt seems to be making the right choices and moves that will hopefully ensure that the coming generations of Pakistan do not have to endure this monster..

FYI, go and look up the datasheets around terror related fatalities from the same site you posted. {satp.org} and you will know what I mean

Pakistan army and law enforcement agencies are miserably failing to protect Pakistani citizens from terrorists. There is an absolute break down of law and order here. I don't understand why it is so hard for us to eliminate the BLA's, the TTP's and LEJ's from our country.

In a country where an animal like Malik Ishaq is left free (Malik Ishaq is the head of Lashkar E Jhangvi) how can anyone hope for security and protection. We must adopt a strong strategy to beat back the retarded militants. I mean we have suffered losses of 100 billion in the war on terror

Pakistan army and law enforcement agencies are miserably failing to protect Pakistani citizens from terrorists. There is an absolute break down of law and order here. I don't understand why it is so hard for us to eliminate the BLA's, the TTP's and LEJ's from our country.

In a country where an animal like Malik Ishaq is left free (Malik Ishaq is the head of Lashkar E Jhangvi) how can anyone hope for security and protection. We must adopt a strong strategy to beat back the retarded militants. I mean we have suffered losses of 100 billion in the war on terror

Pakistani security is failing because lot of Pakistanis are on pay rolls of foreign states.

Have you not heard the leaks of US ambassador,,, that some Pakistanis are selling moms for UK / US visa?

At the same time PTI enabled cheap justice is probing cases of missing persons, and even more hope less situation is no terrorist has been punished by Shia President Asif Ali Zardari.

A country like Pakistan.. where a Shia President and his appointed Shia ambassador Hussain Haqani beg US officials, to teach Pakistan army lessons... has no hope.

The moment PPP lost elections.. hindus and Pakistan Shias are discussing to run militias which they are running in Iraq and Lebanon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom