What's new

ASWJ-backed candidate wins PP 78 by-elections

what should i called my nation now ? they know how to vote ?:lol:

4 million population, no University, shit schools and too many madrassas. Jhang is a powder keg waiting to explode. @Icarus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch
Only Jhang city is concentrated with ASWJ. Rural Jhang is totally different. The clash between firqas isn't purely due to Firqa. The feudel lords here were/are Shia. There was a middle class reaction against them which was highjacked by people from ASWJ.
1103892607-1.gif

The security deposits of PPP,PTI and PAT candidates confiscated. Remember that Jhang is the birthplace of TuQ.

Do you think that setting up a university in the district would solve the menace? Jhang is next door to Faisalabad and in vicinity to Lahore, Multan and Sargodha where there are universities. There are sub campuses of UAF (in TT Singh),Lahore college of Women Univeristy in Jhag specifically. University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences has a sub campus in Jhang. GCU Fasialabad has a new campus within reach from Jhang.
You don't seem to be updated about Jhang. The extremism is the state of mind and ideology which is not curable by education. Education rather amplifies the Biases and Beliefs than being an antidote.
ASWJ wouldn't have one if PMLN's government wasn't silently supporting them. That's why Hamza Kukri and co didn't go for campaigning their official candidate. They couldn't declare AWJS's backed candidate officially as they are portraying to be liberal on International and to some extent at national level.

Only Jhang city is concentrated with ASWJ. Rural Jhang is totally different. The clash between firqas isn't purely due to Firqa. The feudel lords here were/are Shia. There was a middle class reaction against them which was highjacked by people from ASWJ.

ASWJ wouldn't have one if PMLN's government wasn't silently supporting them. That's why Hamza Kukri and co didn't go for campaigning their official candidate. They couldn't declare AWJS's backed candidate officially as they are portraying to be liberal on International and to some extent at national level.
If they were to support the ASJW then why was Azad Nasir given a ticket of PML-N and how was he able to beg 35K votes?

And our people surprises why world call us extremist & terrorist , still we have soft corner on extremist & few banned terrorist organizations.Even Lal masjid terrorists which killed our soldiers, they are roaming free in capital of Pakistan.
Koi pochnay wala nahi hai.
ISI is also sleeping. :hitwall::hitwall:

And the proponents of democracy taste their own medicine :lol:

It will certainly help bring down the power of this evil.

1103892607-1.gif

The security deposits of PPP,PTI and PAT candidates confiscated. Remember that Jhang is the birthplace of TuQ.

Do you think that setting up a university in the district would solve the menace? Jhang is next door to Faisalabad and in vicinity to Lahore, Multan and Sargodha where there are universities. There are sub campuses of UAF (in TT Singh),Lahore college of Women Univeristy in Jhag specifically. University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences has a sub campus in Jhang. GCU Fasialabad has a new campus within reach from Jhang.
You don't seem to be updated about Jhang. The extremism is the state of mind and ideology which is not curable by education. Education rather amplifies the Biases and Beliefs than being an antidote.

If they were to support the ASJW then why was Azad Nasir given a ticket of PML-N and how was he able to beg 35K votes?
The reason to not give ticket officially is portrayal of being liberal. Two other strong groups of Jhang City, Sheikh Waqas and another one I don't remember backed official candidate. That's why he bagged 35K. In every by election, Hamza goes for campaigning and he didn't visit once in this one. And here is the biggest supporter of them from PMLN, interior minister of Punjab

Last edited:
4 million population, no University, shit schools and too many madrassas. Jhang is a powder keg waiting to explode. @Icarus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

Well, I dont want to be said i defended a terrorist - I condemn terrorist acts of sipah e sahaba , lashkar e jhangwi and haq nawaz jhangwi.

This is the system of democracy - The power is to the people and comes from the people!

He has won the ELECTION according to the LAWS of the nation and he is not his father. If there are 4 mil people who want to elect him as a leader they don't give a shit where you were born or what you think. You have to live with that unless there are other irregularities which prevent the candidate to be elected as so.

This is the world where racists, most corrupt, butchers, killers, rapists and drug lords are elected and RE-ELECTED through democratic system.

You can judge the population by its leader - Educate the population and leadership will always reflect that!

Who has not built universities if the candidate has beaten PML-N candidate?

The reason to not give ticket officially is portrayal of being liberal. Two other strong groups of Jhang City, Sheikh Waqas and another one I don't remember backed official candidate. That's why he begged 35K. In every by election, Hamza goes for campaigning and he didn't visit once in this one. And here is the biggest supporter of them from PMLN, interior minister of Punjab

Illitracy - Curruption and terrorism are deeply connected!

All guys who are bashing Masroor Jhangvi for his victory should learn the fact. Jhang has a diffrent electrol trend. They always vote opposite to general trend. This time PML-N and PPP deployed their full power and top leadership. Khurshid Shah and Yusaf Gillani are example for it.

Shiekh Waqas Akram group was defeated because of their arrogance. Rabani of PPP offered the Shiekh to discuss for allience but Shiekh laughed at him and refused.
Shia vote was divided between PML-N, PTI and PPP.

This time LeJ worked technically. They worked on voter lists and training of poling agents. People of Jhang will tell that this time they didn't use Anti-Shia card.

So dear guys, don't abuse them. If they are terrorists then we should also talk about those people who are getting money from Iran. They are elected by public vote so stay calm.

P.S: I am not a LeJ support. Lej and Irani agents should be treated equally. Masroor Jhangvi and Faisal Abdi are two faces of same coin.

why r we shocked . if people can vote for PMLN or zardari why can some other nut jobs vote for ASWJ?

All guys who are bashing Masroor Jhangvi for his victory should learn the fact. Jhang has a diffrent electrol trend. They always vote opposite to general trend. This time PML-N and PPP deployed their full power and top leadership. Khurshid Shah and Yusaf Gillani are example for it.

Shiekh Waqas Akram group was defeated because of their arrogance. Rabani of PPP offered the Shiekh to discuss for allience but Shiekh laughed at him and refused.
Shia vote was divided between PML-N, PTI and PPP.

This time LeJ worked technically. They worked on voter lists and training of poling agents. People of Jhang will tell that this time they didn't use Anti-Shia card.

So dear guys, don't abuse them. If they are terrorists then we should also talk about those people who are getting money from Iran. They are elected by public vote so stay calm.

P.S: I am not a LeJ support. Lej and Irani agents should be treated equally. Masroor Jhangvi and Faisal Abdi are two faces of same coin.
very well said.

There are many other places like Jhang in Southern Punjab which are infested with terrorists and extremists. But when they cant stop Maulvi Abdul Aziz who threaten the govt and openly invites ISIS in Pakistan while sitting in the center of the capital of Pakistan, how could they stop them from winning election in Jhang??? remember the ASWJ convention few weeks back in Islamabad where the were chanting "Kaafir Kaafir Shia Kaafir" ?? Am not shia and that is why am against it, because true Islam of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) never taught us to kill anyone who is different or disagree with you. This Takfeeriat is a threat to Islam and I consider "Khumenism and Whabism" the root cause of all the terrorism in the name of Islam. It is not the lack of schools and poverty, it poverty was the reason than go to THAR, they are dying due to lack of food,water and medical facilities but no one is declaring each other kafir or killing others. Those Takfeeris cant be rehabilitate, they are lost cause and that is why they should be killed by Law Enforcement Agencies like Malik Ishaq and others as i dont expect justice from current rotten corrupt judicial system of Pakistan.

The extremism is the state of mind and ideology which is not curable by education
It is curable by strong military operation. Jhang is hub of extremism. & sectarianism . They are threat for Peace. They don't deserve to stay alive. Better we impose curfew there, and arrest everyone, do interrogation , if people found in sectarianism , Its better to kill them in fake encounter. If they protest against military action, use Pellet guns .This is in the interest of our country to eradicate extremism before this explode.
We have not option of soft corner.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom