What's new

“ASUS” powered Win 7 Phone in Pakistan

bc040400065

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Posted by Humza Mehbub in Hardware, Industry, News on 7. August 2010

This is one of the most prestigious moments for the people living in Pakistan, as the first ever Windows 7 mobile phone reveals itself in Pakistan. This news was released after a Tweet from the user Shaistajafri brought a slick looking device, that appears to be the Win 7 powered mobile device, and that too by ASUS.

ASUS.jpg

The phone is seen having a brushed metal look, with a front facing camera and having a “Powered by ASUS” logo on its front (as seen in the pic). According to reports, the tweet that showed this has now been removed. If so, then we can take this to be some kind of a pre-production device gone for testing to some, few and chosen “lucky” people.

How much are they costing right now?

People must be being ripped off......

How much are they costing right now?

People must be being ripped off......

Well dude , one of my coleague in karachi purchased a Jailbroken Iphone 3GS for around 68000 Pakistani Rupees
Iphone 4 , i dont think is available in the grey market in karachi
However i found one in Islamabad being sold for 84000 Pakistani rupees or 1000 USD
As far as Windows 7 mobile is concerned , it is yet not launced in the international market , however prototypes have been delivered to Technology News Editors and columnist around the world
The editor of CNET Magzine India also reviewed a Windows 7 Prototype built by Samsung:partay::lol::D:yahoo:
So unless ur uncle reviews Gadgets for a living , i dont think that it is possible to get ur hand on this handset right now

65-70K is the value of the Iphone 4 in Hafeez Centre, i know the owner of Illusions was selling his for 82K is that the one your talking about Archie? Illusions is a thief...

He is selling the 20GB Ipod for 42K the god damn bandit. Lahore is cheaper for electronics, and karachi more so due to the shifty goods from UAE. Gotta love saddar.

Personally here in the UK Iphone is just a trend like BB, oh my god how i hate pseudo yuppies with their BB and yapping on about how awesome BB messenger is!

Yeah, whatever!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom