What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Perhaps you need to understand, who created "terrorist" was it Americans or your L no 1 and something ur very proud of beating the Soviets. Not knowing that now they come back and kill u on regular basis. So before defending bastards of GHQ. Do think who signed who lost EP, Siachen and Kargil before correcting me. As it won't change facts which are contrary to what has been fed by the same lot who is actually responsible for this mess.

You really are a fool, I'm sorry but you know nothing but fantasies.

What the f are you talking about.
Who created terrorist? Are you seriously that dumb?
I don't even know where to start with this, you think terrorism existed only when Pakistan did something? Do you think the war against the Soviets was terrorism? Do you think Pakistan is some sort of a superpower that it could decide anything and everything on its own without external influence?

You haven't got a clue, countries operate within the power ratio of their existence, each and every country operates with the influence of other countries, including your God America.

Make some bloody sense , before trying to have a discussion. Please pick one single topic and let's take that to complete conclusion, do not divert, do not change , just one single topic, terrorism, wars anything you are unhappy with, but an honest discussion, also looking at other countries.

EP, Siachen, Kargil?
You people are a bunch of idiots.
India was 10 times bigger at that time, yet
it had to sign a military treaty with a superpower the Soviets before having the guts to attack. And Indira visited all the major capitals of the world ton get their assyervaad, months before the attack, you don't know anything.
It had a complete flow of weapons before and throughout the war.
We were fighting in a hostile territory 3000 km away.
Pakistan had been under military sanctions since 1965, and throughout the war.

No country can save such a situation, so grow the heck up.
Put any part of India on the other side of Pakistan, then see what happens, how easy it is.
America the most powerful nation on earth lost in Vietnam, even though it had support amongst the locals, and full access to the territory.
The Soviets lost in Afghanistan. the most powerful military machine at the time, with the territory right across the border, yet it lost.
Some situations simply cannot be defended, to cry about it blindly is to choose to be a fool.

When Siachen happened, Pakistan was busy fighting the most powerful nation on earth on its western borders, facing nuclear threats, no nation on earth can fight on two fronts especially in that situation. Learn the lessons, recognise reality, not repeat stupidities.

If you don't recognise what happened in Kargil by now then you need help. The world stayed quiet in Siachen, but pressured us in Kargil, you really need to learn proper history and apply fair honesty otherwise you're just going to destroy yourself, and anything associated with you, you certainly are not a truthseeker, please change your username, because you prefer to peddle in fantasies.

March is resuming again.

Some were saying that he is a coward because he didn't announce it sooner, I think we tend underestimate IK.

You are underestimating Bajwa. Bajwa will eliminate IK. It's better for Pak that IK postpones his march for the time being or be ready for the news of IK's death.

Live: Imran Khan rebuking the brain-dead DG ISPR of the Pakistani Army

You are underestimating Bajwa. Bajwa will eliminate IK. It's better for Pak that IK postpones his march for the time being or be ready for the new of IK's death.
No, I know he will try again and again until it's done. I would have prefered if IK went quiet for a bit too, but I suppose he can't let the momentum die down, and as someone said here, even if we get the new COAS, he would probably be the same or worse, because he will be hand picked by Sharifs.

Imran Khan just announced that the march is on... He does not fear death or the blackmailers....

So who is good ng to support him?... Or are you chicken?

100% Support Honorable Imran Khan and Citizen of Pakistan on our quest for peaceful Election Right

> Reject ECP who has lost their trust by largest Political Party of Pakistan for years
> Reject April 2022 fiasco orchestrated by Officer Naveed Anjum, and his collaborators
> Reject Role Judiciary played to promote illegal vote tempering in No Confidence
> Reject JANRAIL Faisal who is prime suspect in Assassinations attempt on Imran Khan
> Reject Police, of Islamabad involved in Kidnapping, Naked Torture in Custody
> Reject Military medals officers have recieved in last 24 months from foreign sources
A permanent ban will be imposed on any such foreign gift taking (Military Tosha Khanna will be closed)

To Vote is basic Right of Citizen of Pakistan and to Demand Election is Right of Pakistani

Last edited:
1667735423866.png

Pakistan bana hai Citizen ki Liya
Pakistan Nahi Bana , idaron ki liya aur un ki Financial well being ke liye

FAILED INSTITUTES

Police Institute = Can't File FIR (Crime report)

Islamabad Police Institute = Kidnaping people, Torturing victims to unknown location

ISI head = Secretly works with foreign collaborator in April to manipulate vote of confidence

Judges in middle of night open Courts: They pass a Dubious Ruling against interest of Pakistan
cancelling Speaker Suri's correct decision to Promote path to Free Election

ECP tells Imran Khan who collected 10 Million+ for Flood Donation in few hour you took a $100 watch from gift center (the watch which was a gift itself to Imran Khan ). Later they claimed Nestle water was stolen by Imran khan yes the $1.0 water bottle

Laws are changed to allow 22 Million Dollar Corruption as acceptable no Inquiry required on Politician's affairs

May 25th Police of Islamabad involved in Attack on roads of Pakistan

The Killers of Suspects from Shabaz Sharif Government are appointed the examiner of Arshad Sharif's Assassination in Kenya

JARNAIL Faisal named by Victim of Assassination attempt Imran Khan

SAWATI senetor Kehta hai , I was Tortured, and someone recorded my private videos with my wife to black mail me , Where is Supreme court and justice ?

The DGISPR kehta hai , "Jelously" will protect Soldiers ? from Court Marshall

Last edited:
Can someone please buy him some bullet proof glass to put on the bus this time ??????????????????????????

I mean seriously - why is there is little common sense ?

Unfortunately in Pakistan something henious needs to happen before people are offended. Imran Khan could have protested for another 20 years and it would have been business as usual. The people have finally shown some concern and outrage after Bajwa tried to take out the skipper. That is just the harsh truth.

Imran Khan just announced that the march is on... He does not fear death or the blackmailers....

So who is good ng to support him?... Or are you chicken?

This man means business. He won't rest until justice is delivered.

Mallah Diesel attacks Imran Khan... Calls Imran Khan shooting all a drama.

Says Imran Khan faked it all and is a better actor than Bollywood Salam Khan and Shahrukh Khan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom