What's new

Assam Would Have Been Independent if China Helped:ULFA Chairman

see when u use it. U r game for Indian MKIs with Brahmos strikes. India will NEVER use water against Bangladesh as a political tool. But if U do then China is history.

Bollywood MKI and Brahmos...what else I can say: both of these are only good to make bollywood movies...not effective at all against PLA defense...you have zero option against us if we plan to divert water...the best for your gorvernment is whine and complain.

Bollywood MKI and Brahmos...what else I can say: both of these are only good to make bollywood movies...not effective at all against PLA defense...you have zero option against us if we plan to divert water...the best for your gorvernment is whine and complain.

Yes ...... only in your dreams..... and only your govt can tell your control media. I owner what if your govt tomorrow publish " Sun rises from West" they you all started shouting , Sun rises from west without access of try /open science and technology.

Barhmos is the Missile so powerful it can wipe out your entire surface fleet within 5 mins flat and your can't even dream of having that type of technology.

Regarding Su30MKI , they have 360 radar coverage and fire missile 360 Degree without turning back, can any of your plane do it that????

why do these little chunnu munnus like bangaldesh,pakistan and all talk so much?

i mean one guy says we did a terrorist strike on delhi/bombay and all,so we ll blow up dams in Kashmir,Then do it.what are u waiting for?

The dams cause u much more harm than those innocent civillians,then acr in priority and do it.

Not really we are not yet stopping require water flow to BD , and in which world building dam to generate electricity and controlling flood is equal to help terrorist organisations who killed innocents in past..
But we got it .. how you guys think .. any way sooner or later there will be more fight regarding water as south asia is water stress region and things will be not going to improve ... BSF and other law enforcement agencies should keep tight check on ULFA and if required they should be ready to destroy their rat holes on other side of border ....

Yeah I was knowing this is coming .. but we are not arming any one with weapons ... I hope we will keep thread on track .. related to ULFA ....

Base on your above logic, China should be alright to help/ host ULFA as long as she doesn't supply any arms to ULFA or any separatist groups in India.

Yes ...... only in your dreams..... and only your govt can tell your control media. I owner what if your govt tomorrow publish " Sun rises from West" they you all started shouting , Sun rises from west without access of try /open science and technology.

Barhmos is the Missile so powerful it can wipe out your entire surface fleet within 5 mins flat and your can't even dream of having that type of technology.

Regarding Su30MKI , they have 360 radar coverage and fire missile 360 Degree without turning back, can any of your plane do it that????

Only retards will just blindly follow gorverment propaganda, normal people will discover the true by himself...so said what ever you want about chinese gorverment...as Brahmos and MKI...please don't make yourself look bad with this bollywood toys...its have not combat proven reccord against PLA...but only your wet dream about how you picture it explode against chinese target...get out of your lunatic dream...dude

Paresh Baruah talking about Assam,is that why he doesn't have the balls to put a bomb in the CRPf base in Guwahati and instead ends up bombing public places and killing innocent Assamese all the time,so much for his fvckin ideology.

I would slaughter him in a 100 pieces,if he shows up in front of me.

Only retards will just blindly follow gorverment propaganda, normal people will discover the true by himself...so said what ever you want about chinese gorverment...as Brahmos and MKI...please don't make yourself look bad with this bollywood toys...its have not combat proven reccord against PLA...but only your wet dream about how you picture it explode against chinese target...get out of your lunatic dream...dude

Look who's lecturing about blindly following govt propaganda.
Don't post idiotic comments like this. Because of ppl like you the myth of so called high IQ has already been broken.
And dude get a real job rather than hanging around here for a few cents.

Look who's lecturing about blindly following govt propaganda.
Don't post idiotic comments like this. Because of ppl like you the myth of so called high IQ has already been broken.
And dude get a real job rather than hanging around here for a few cents.

Yeah go watch your bollywood movies about China...it will provide you all answer to China and chinese people...you Indians IQ are just Bollywoodian, I'm pretty sure you have a nice job there :lol:

Yeah go watch your bollywood movies about China...it will provide you all answer to China and chinese people...you Indians IQ are just Bollywoodian, I'm pretty sure you have a nice job there :lol:

I know what i like about Chinese they can't talk with facts and technical think and talk about IQ level, When we Avg Indian talk China about Technical thing chines start taking about sky , sun moon think and not e=mc2 thing...... thats goes for IQ level..

I know what i like about Chinese they can't talk with facts and technical think and talk about IQ level, When we Avg Indian talk China about Technical thing chines start taking about sky , sun moon think and not e=mc2 thing...... thats goes for IQ level..

When you talk about making 50 cents, they feel really bad about it. Cuz thats all they can make even when their economy [according to them] is growing in double digits and they got IQs about 120 [maybe collectively was he word the Communist propaganda book conveniently forgot to print].

And all that hatred is vented towards us.

When you talk about making 50 cents, they feel really bad about it. Cuz thats all they can make even when their economy [according to them] is growing in double digits and they got IQs about 120 [maybe collectively was he word the Communist propaganda book conveniently forgot to print].

It is because they don't have a choice to not hate us dude. They are bound to hate us by the state and when the state says something there, it has to be done. When it says "glorify the CCP", it has to be done. If they refuse, most of these folks here would never be heard of again. Simply erased off the globe.

Besides, what's the harm in getting paid good for spreading propaganda? College folk have a good pass time and a decent source of pocket money. Plus, they get brief insights into the secretive facts that their government reveals only to these handpicked earners to spread hints about it.

It is difficult to understand but if you dwell into the mind of a communist, you will understand. :)

You should be the last one talking about IQ. :rofl:

so creating desert is also legitimate!!!

They will definitely whine after all Paresh Barua was the Sarkari Damad of Jamatis and they have already started attacking Hasina for causing lots of hardship to their Sarkari damad.

It is because they don't have a choice to not hate us dude. They are bound to hate us by the state and when the state says something there, it has to be done. When it says "glorify the CCP", it has to be done. If they refuse, most of these folks here would never be heard of again. Simply erased off the globe.

Besides, what's the harm in getting paid good for spreading propaganda? College folk have a good pass time and a decent source of pocket money. Plus, they get brief insights into the secretive facts that their government reveals only to these handpicked earners to spread hints about it.

It is difficult to understand but if you dwell into the mind of a communist, you will understand. :)

When Bollywoodians talk about China and Chinese people...all are going according to the scripts...it's just missing the dance..LMAO

You should be the last one talking about IQ. :rofl:

Indeed, how dare an evil chinese to insult Bollywoodian's IQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
so creating desert is also legitimate!!!

See who gonna have the last laugh :lol:

They will definitely whine after all Paresh Barua was the Sarkari Damad of Jamatis and they have already started attacking Hasina for causing lots of hardship to their Sarkari damad.

We Evil Chinese watch India with great interest on how manage the rivers...we have alot of things to learn from India :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom