What's new

Assam: When you get Bored of Fascism in TV and Want to Apply it Practically in the Field

Kicking and hitting a dead body of a Muslim by policemen and a journalist

Such a vibrant society. Everyone gets freedom to kick Muslim dead bodies. No wonder these guys are worried about human rights in Afghanistan

1632412082936.png

Eviction? To where? Was the dead guy an Indian Muslim or some Bangladeshi illegal migrant? If he was some Indian Muslim then from where he was? Assam or some other Indian State? Either way, barbaric.

Eviction? To where? Was the dead guy an Indian Muslim or some Bangladeshi illegal migrant? If he was some Indian Muslim then from where he was? Assam or some other Indian State? Either way, barbaric.
None of these questions matter...
...first thing that matters is that they(the authorities present whether army or police) need to get him help. The dude is clearly still breathing(unless I'm just seeing things). He has a wound on his chest(or so it looks) and possibly elsewhere since there is blood on his left leg. He was possibly shot...
...even criminals...once they are shot by police(bcuz they were a threat)...are then taken to a hospital and treated before being booked. So whether he is Hindu/Muslim...legal or illegal...criminal or innocent...none of that matters. First priority would be to get him medical help ..then the legal proceedings.

This is just low...they are all watching the show...and allowing that scumbag lady? journalist or whoever that is(jumping on him)...while one of the policemen is hitting the man himself with a stick. Life is cheap.

unity unity unity!! thats the only solution for Muslims!!

and the only way we can unite is first get rid of cult Iran and bastard sauds! Taliban has given Muslims and opportunity to unite and fight the oppressors!

None of these questions matter...

Yea, they don't matter for a civilised country/society. But for a country like India, these things/questions do matter. If the guy was an Assamese Muslim, people in Assam would view this barbaric act differently versus people of other states. If the guy was a Muslim from some other state then people of India(Assam + rest of India) would view it bit differently. And if the guy was some so called illegal migrant from Bangladesh then entire country would view this act completely differently. I am guessing, it's the third scenario in this case. Ofcourse, whatever be the case, it should have been handled in a civilised way but like I said, India is not even a civilised country to begin with, hence the different scenarios.

unity unity unity!! thats the only solution for Muslims!!

and the only way we can unite is first get rid of cult Iran and bastard sauds! Taliban has given Muslims and opportunity to unite and fight the oppressors!
Easier said than done...even without taking into account Iran/KSA rivalry dividing the Muslims...there exist many other divisions among us...whether due to politics...
Pakistan/BD split...Algeria/Morocco...Egypt/Ethiopia...etc.

Or due to economic interests...
UAE bestowing medals on Modi...Iran having close relations with India...etc.

Or just plain old sects dividing us...

Muslims across the world are divided...as ppl...as nations. Each having a very narrow view...
...it's not at all surprising...why Muslims today are at the bottom(relatively speaking) in terms of power/influence/economic might. This is why others get to dictate their terms to us...bcuz ironically it is they who are showing more qualities that of a Muslim...without actually being Muslims. Unity being one of them...they band together(US/western European nations/Australia/New Zealand/etc) when its needed. Something u hardly see among Muslim countries.

Yea, they don't matter for a civilised country/society. But for a country like India, these things/questions do matter. If the guy was an Assamese Muslim, people in Assam would view this barbaric act differently versus people of other states. If the guy was a Muslim from some other state then people of India(Assam + rest of India) would view it bit differently. And if the guy was some so called illegal migrant from Bangladesh then entire country would view this act completely differently. I am guessing, it's the third scenario in this case. Ofcourse, whatever be the case, it should have been handled in a civilised way but like I said, India is not even a civilised country to begin with, hence the different scenarios.
Doesn't take much civilized behavior...to have some morality/decency...
...I personally think that humans have some innate morality...that doesn't have to be taught by parents, culture, school, religion, etc.

I would think that a person would be repulsed by the thought of torturing a dying man...
...equally repulsive would be letting a man die on ur watch and not get him help...when u r clearly able to.

Kicking and hitting a dead body of a Muslim by policemen and a journalist

Such a vibrant society. Everyone gets freedom to kick Muslim dead bodies. No wonder these guys are worried about human rights in Afghanistan

This is really terrible. The hatred is so much that it is beyond the point of return.

These poor Muslims were protesting the demolition of their homes. How would you feel if you lost your house?

This is the guy who deserves a special place in hell:

They had tasers or something ?
Cause I didn't see a gun on him, so they could have handled it without killing him

Ofcourse last part is just horrifying to see
Indian police forces don't use taser gun, and shooting at the attacker was justifiable as a self defence measure. Things should have stopped there, but what the camera man did was not acceptable. He is now arrested

Back
Top Bottom