What's new

Assadynasty launching Operation Damascus Steel against Saudi Arabia backed militants imminent

Russia is very far from being biggest and most technologically advanced country.

Sooner or later Russians and Iraians will leave Syria, but they will leave it totally destroyed like Afghanistan.
well i believe Russia still is the Biggest, and how we can be defeated and destroyed like Afghanistan while we are not involved directly there ?

I can smell, deal after short war with rebels.
busses.html

I can see 2 guys running to the right side off the screen at the end of the video. Russia has 600,000 soldiers in Syria. Losing 300 is nothing.
600 000!? you mean the Syrian army and the militias.. or in other words a Russian proxy army..
Anyway the mercenaries were a test..and now the Russian proxies know what to expect.. and are ready for it..but if some US troops are attacked again, just expect some bad things happening on both sides..
can you imagine that US ha used.. F-15s, F-22s, B-52 bombers, Drones, HIMARS and heavy artillery for just a small attack of 500 mercenaries.. killing almost all of them.. That place has Oil in it.. and when it comes to that, the US will do anything to protect with what it finances its own proxies..

600 000!? you mean the Syrian army and the militias.. or in other words a Russian proxy army..

600,000 Russian soldiers including PMC.

That place has Oil in it.. and when it comes to that, the US will do anything to protect with what it finances its own proxies..

Water water everywhere, not a drop to drink. Oil oil everywhere, not a drop to sell. They have no access to ports. Iraq and Turkey won't let America export oil through their territories.

Paris gun from WW1 shot Paris from Germany.

Volunteers. There is no Iranian army in Syria.

There is nothing these militants have that can kill Russians. Russians have high tech drones. They can kill while sitting in shorts from half a world away. Russia today is not Russia in the 1980s.
yeah just advisers and for training purposes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom