What's new

ASK UR QUESTION ABOUT TUNISIAN ARMY ( these time )

How does Tunisians view the Indian people or India as a whole ??
BTW sorry for being offtopic broda.......

I asked the same ques in another thread his response was that they have very little knowledge with respect to India
All they knew was its big country with huge population n poverty issues...

how is Tunisia's situation in respect of Libiya conflict?

I mean do u guys face any refugee problem or Tunisia army is helping Libiya in restructuring as a Muslim brotherly nation???:what:
in the conflict we accept refugees in camps in the south
Refugees-camp-at-Tunisian-004.jpg

0261913955085.jpg

0267109955085.jpg

Angelina Jolie Visits Tunisia refugees camp
camp funded by UAE

Does Tunisian army have a C4ISR modernization plan?

i don't know C4ISR mean

Last edited by a moderator:
does Tunisia has any territorial or water dispute with its neighbours???

N how r ur relations with France???

How does Tunisians view the Indian people or India as a whole ??
BTW sorry for being offtopic broda.......

Mr this is a Pakistani forum u may ask such questions in yr own forum to them..

If u had a war with french in 1961 then they had made tunisia their colony before independence of tunisia, then tell me why in yr country french language is spoken amongst people n as far as i know french is preferred over Arabic n most of yr elite+ political people try to more kind of french then a tunisian. So why is that????

How does Tunisia & the Tunisian People view Pakistan ?

If u had a war with french in 1961 then they had made tunisia their colony before independence of tunisia, then tell me why in yr country french language is spoken amongst people n as far as i know french is preferred over Arabic n most of yr elite+ political people try to more kind of french then a tunisian. So why is that????

The same reason why English is 'the language of education' in both India & Pakistan ! Some things kinda stick because of so many years of occupation.

the independence was 1956
and in 1961 it was a battle to get back a city
She was also a conflict between Charles de Gaulle and Habib Bourguiba
the french language is second language in Tunisia

the independence was 1956
and in 1961 it was a battle to get back a city
She was also a conflict between Charles de Gaulle and Habib Bourguiba
the french language is second language in Tunisia

Why is it still a language in yr country its the language of same people who had made people of Tunisia their slaves for many years n still their language is spoken n people in general r proud of it. Also people prefer to speak more French then Arabic n this trend is increasing in the new generations. Also yr rich people n political ones try to be more French then an Arabian or Tunisian?

How does Tunisia & the Tunisian People view Pakistan ?

The same reason why English is 'the language of education' in both India & Pakistan ! Some things kinda stick because of so many years of occupation.

Yes but we r not of that constant in which they r their people dont learn or speck arabic in their homes n the new gen. mostly of mainstream Tunisia dont know Arabic nor Muslim or Arabic Culture they actually become french living in tunisia with a tunisian nationality.

Why is it still a language in yr country its the language of same people who had made people of Tunisia their slaves for many years n still their language is spoken n people in general r proud of it. Also people prefer to speak more French then Arabic n this trend is increasing in the new generations. Also yr rich people n political ones try to be more French then an Arabian or Tunisian?

the ordinary people they speak Tunisian Arabic and sum political people speak french because is second language in Tunisia

Yes but we r not of that constant in which they r their people dont learn or speck arabic in their homes n the new gen. mostly of mainstream Tunisia dont know Arabic nor Muslim or Arabic Culture they actually become french living in tunisia with a tunisian nationality.

we study Arabic and we speak Tunisian Arabic
Tunisian Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the people from Algeria speak French more then an Arabic

Back
Top Bottom