What's new

Aselsan signs dealsl worth 4 591 630 USD with two foreign customers

Baykuş

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
According to a press release by the major electronics producer Aselsan aimed for its investors, the company has signed a deal worth 3 235 760 USD with a [undisclosed] foreign customer to provide them with the technical foundation required to produce a number of different night vision devices. The involved components will be delivered between 2013-2014.

Another deal worth 1 355 870 USD was signed with [again, a undisclosed] foreign customer for certain E/O-devices. These systems are planned to be delivered within this year [2013].

Source in Turkish:
Sözleşme İmzalanması - 17.06.2013

Özel Durum Açıklaması (17.06.2013). Şirketimiz ile bir yurtdışı müşteri arasında bazı gece görüş cihazlarının üretim altyapısının kurulmasına yönelik olarak, toplam bedeli 3.235.760 USD tutarında bir sözleşme imzalanmıştır. Söz konusu sözleşme kapsamında teslimatlar 2013 ve 2014 yıllarında gerçekleştirilecektir.

Şirketimiz ile bir yurtdışı müşteri arasında çeşitli elektro-optik cihazların satışına yönelik olarak, toplam bedeli 1.355.870 USD tutarında bir sözleşme imzalanmıştır. Söz konusu sözleşme kapsamında teslimatlar 2013 yılında gerçekleştirilecektir.
Link: aselsan.com.tr/news.aspx?Id=246

:)

Good! Any idea about who this undisclosed customer might be?

Good! Any idea about who this undisclosed customer might be?

I have no idea but my guess would be that it's one of the Arab states of the Persian Gulf and that both deals were made with the same country/customer. But then again, that is just my guess based on absolutely no facts :)

Baykuş;4420182 said:
I have no idea but my guess would be that it's one of the Arab states of the Persian Gulf and that both deals were made with the same country/customer. But then again, that is just my guess based on absolutely no facts :)

I agree. It says we're selling the "technicaly foundation" so not a finished product which must mean its an arab state. we would have just sold the gear off the shelf otherwise

I agree. It says we're selling the "technicaly foundation" so not a finished product which must mean its an arab state. we would have just sold the gear off the shelf otherwise

Now that I'm thinking about it again, it might maybe be someone that we got more...brotherly(?)/stronger bonds with, such as Azerbaijan or Pakistan. But I'm not really sure if the latter would need such assistance as they have a history of developing pretty complex systems themselves.

Back
Top Bottom