What's new

Aselsan reveals new gatling-STAMP

Pax Ottomana

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
aselsan-stamp-gau-19.jpg

Turkish defence industry giant Aselsan revealed an advanced new version of its STAMP stabilized remote-controlled gun system. This new variant features a General Dynamics GAU-19 gatling gun. STAMP is an advanced gyro-stabilized weapons base that provides its operator with real-time day and night vision surveillance and detection of targets in adverse weather, as well as the ability to shoot while on the move. Gyro-stabilization greatly increases the accuracy of the gun at long ranges.

GAU-19 fires NATO-standard .50 caliber BMG rounds. Combined with STAMP’s fully digital operator console, a gunner can choose a firing rate between 1000 and 2000 rounds per minute, depending on the target’s size and distance.

Aselsan also plans to implement a 6-barrel version of the gun for guided CIWS (close-in weapon system) purposes to be used in protection of naval platforms.

Aselsan reveals new gatling-STAMP | TRDEFENCE

It is this, this is what i want ? :D

I am really impressed !!! Now we must set this up our headquarters which located southeastern of Turkiye..

I hope that it installs on Milgem and using with RAM against missiles. We should also gain to production capability of all kind of rifles, cannons and like this gatling guns so firstly we should focus to iron-steel industry.

Back
Top Bottom