What's new

As Obama visits, signs that India is pushing back against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't come with your baggage of being a Pakistani. I come from an American point of view. The same point of view as as our foreign policy. However when I state the obvious, it becomes " working for the Indian lobby".

Do you get how stupid it looks to say I'm indian or working for their lobby, when I express the identical views that of Obama, Bush and what every future U.S. president will say?

What should be asked is why are you anti american and trying your best to sabotage what is in our best interests?

Now to the rest of your post- It's an entertaining read with lots of hopeful speculation to suit your anti Indian baggage. Thats all it will be at the end of the day.

Btw if you took my " I give up comment as some confession vs. being facetious, I can see why you are having a tough time adjusting to the U.S.policy on India.
Just ignore them sir and read some Chinese's racist post for Indians and Arabs according to them Arab and Indian's blood is cheaper than sea water.

I wish this was an in person debate and I'd bring a few people for you to talk and listen to. Some of them may actually have been X-State Dept people. You'd be amazed how they walk, talk, write and present themselves.

Do they visit your grocery store quite often..... ;)

India is nothing but western pawn with no independent foreign policy which is why whenever the West wants a favour, they go to India to help preserve Western dominance.

The west will continue to control both the Indians and Arabs.

This is why Arab and Indian blood is cheaper than seawater.
1) we are not ching chongs/king Kong's we don't look same
2) we don't eat every living thing
3) we don't eat "hot dogs"
4) we don't have 4" things
6) our women don't throw themselves to white guys
7) we have our own culture
8) we (indians pakis iranis Arabs turks ) are not the best but at last our race is far better than your race

He don't need to Google it he just need to meet me in Gujarat ;)
you guys take a long time to do that us in u.p do it on yearly or even monthly basis.

BTW you guys did great when you shattered the image of peaceful 'kadi chawal ' eating gujrati keep going.

8) we (indians pakis iranis Arabs turks ) are not the best but at last our race is far better than your race
Ask shinzo Abe what is the worth of Chinese blood.

lol.
1. these dark negro indian all look so different, we all thought they are sub-sahara africans
2. indians are shit poor they have nothing to eat, most are starving
3. indians like to rape and eat their women "beavers" who just finish their morning shit routine in the open field
4. indians are the shortest asians around according to multiple studies, yet they brag no one can ever seen "things"
5. your women look just like sub-sahara dark africans, not even Pakistani and Arabs want take your women
6. yes your proud open defecation and rape culture
7. East Asian, Pakistan, Iranian, Arabs are way above your Indians, don't delude yourself thinking you are in the same league.

Ask shinzo Abe what is the worth of Chinese blood.
Abe may not have the best opinion of chinese, but japanese, chinese, Iranian, Pakistanis all agree the worth of Indian blood, not worth much, lol.

you guys take a long time to do that us in u.p do it on yearly or even monthly basis.

BTW you guys did great when you shattered the image of peaceful 'kadi chawal ' eating gujrati keep going.

Butt hurt bandiyo ?:o:

lol.
1. these dark negro indian all look so different, we all thought they are sub-sahara africans
3. indians like to rape and eat their women "beavers" who just finish their morning shit routine in the open field
4. indians are the shortest asians around according to multiple studies, yet they brag no one can ever seen "things"
5. your women look just like sub-sahara dark africans, not even Pakistani and Arabs want take your women
7. East Asian, Pakistan, Iranian, Arabs are way above your Indians, don't delude yourself thinking you are in the same league.

Abe may not have the best opinion of chinese, but japanese, chinese, Iranian, Pakistanis all agree the worth of Indian blood, not worth much, lol.
Then what is the worth of Kashmiri blood.

@WebMaster - Could you please check if @US_statedept_retired is really @JayAtl? @Developereo seems to be so obsessed with @JayAtl that he see his ghost in everyone out in open. I am sure this claim of his is simply out of his insecurities and has no truth to it but for god sake please look at his IPs or what ever else is needed and put out the fact here so that at least @Developereo will be at rest. He probably will switch his target to some one else though in his hunt to find @JayAtl hidden somewhere in someone.

It's trivially easy to fake IP addresses.

The insecurities and posting pattern of this guy match exactly that of Sanjay.

We know when we see Sanjay.

EXACTLY. Something this idiot is entirely missing. I have plenty of Indian friends and a few employees. They are educated in the US. If you talk to them, you'll have a great debate and a very respectful conversation which would make sense. Unlike the Internet warriors from India on here, the smart Indian guys are very successful, pragmatic and know the goods and bads of the Indian society like any other. I don't understand why the internet warriors on here try to portray all holly about India when its not the case and everyone knows it

Sanjay kept getting clobbered in debates so he resorted to vicious insults about Chinese women and others.

Naturally, he will be defended by his Indian buddies on this forum, but we can recognize dear old Sanjay whenever he pays us a visit.

lol.
Actually we are brown not niggers and even Hans are darker than compared to other Asians.
We have one of the biggest food reserves in our country
Just like you eat dogs
Ha ha are u fucking kidding me Asians have 4-5" Indians have 5-6" pakis have 5.5-6.5" and Arabs have 6-7" Google it
And your women look like garbage cans too short and ugly

We have the oldest civilization
Same applies to chinese you guys are living in shit hole compared to Koreans Japanese and Taiwanese

And yes I we looks different because we are not king kong like Hans every race is different whites blacks letinas indians Arabs turks.
Not every non Asian look like will or tom , but every Asian look like Jackie for sure

Last edited:
Sanjay kept getting clobbered in debates so he resorted to vicious insults about Chinese women and others.

Naturally, he will be defended by his Indian buddies on this forum, but we can recognize dear old Sanjay whenever he pays us a visit.

Who is Sanjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom