As Kaptaan jets off, rift over dual offices in PTI grow deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: The dual office of the Chief Minister Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak and other ministers seems to have polarised the relations between the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf’s (PTI) federal and provincial chapters.

According to reports, party chairman Imran Khan in a meeting with the Central Executive Committee (CEC) had asked Chief Minister Khattak to relinquish his party position as the PTI manifesto did not allow for anyone to hold two portfolios.

Khattak though had dismissed the reports, claiming they were baseless, and that members of the CEC had shown their support for him.

This was followed by an official statement by PTI’s central media cell which stated that the news report was “misleading and baseless”.

However, Deputy General Secretary PTI and Media Adviser to Imran Khan, Imran Ismail confirmed to The Express Tribune that the developments were true.

“The media reports in connection to the CEC are correct,” Ismail said.

He further added that that it was not just the Chief Minister who was holding more than one office.

The report published earlier had stated that Khattak had preferred his position within the party over the slot of the Chief Minister of the province.

The matter has also been severely debated in the recently concluded session of the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa assembly.

While the party members have protested over allotment of tickets for the by-elections to be held on the August 22, blaming its leadership of nepotism, the recent developments are going to be a challenging time for the newly elected government in K-P as well the party who is now part of the parliament.

As Kaptaan jets off, rift over dual offices in PTI grow deeper – The Express Tribune

I guess the meeting in UK is more pressing for IK.

Here we go, Conspiracy Theories (Episode 473).

Whenever a politician in Pakistan becomes ill, requires treatment, Kanspiracee Theeree walay jaag uthtay hein.

Whenever a politician in Pakistan becomes ill, requires treatment, Kanspiracee Theeree walay jaag uthtay hein.

it not often happens in pakistan, on contry pakistani politicians often seen got sick when facing national level problems of pakistan. & todays pakistan terrorism is no 1. from which imran is running, cause all his support is from extermists grouos like JI , who openly support terrorists fighting a criminal war on the name of implementation of shariha(basic laws of islam) in pakistan?
he knew very well, that the fedrl govt is under preasure from militry to give permission or support a final war with terrorists in KPK province where his party PTI is the head of the govt?
he dont want to face or fight TTp instead, he want a cease fire on the very basses of sawat?
its the test of his leadership from which he ranaway, surly it will not only create a empty way for PMLn. to implement a governor,s rule in KPK, with mulana fazal ur rehman but also, it will bring a real crack up & rifts with in PTI?

PTI is not PLMN that Nawaz Sharif remains the head of the party as well as the PM. Khattak cannot hold two offices, its illegal. He would have to lose one.

PTI is not PLMN that Nawaz Sharif remains the head of the party as well as the PM. Khattak cannot hold two offices, its illegal. He would have to lose one.

thn imran khan should leave NA or chairmanship of the party?

thn imran khan should leave NA or chairmanship of the party?

He is not holding an office, had he been the Prime Minister, he would have been asked to leave as the party leader. This is how it should be. It is extremely hypocritical of Nawaz league for secretly allowing Nawaz so hold two offices. They know it is illegal, however since the Nawaz league's supporters are blind robots with zero capability of self criticism, they will not speak against it.

He is not holding an office, had he been the Prime Minister, he would have been asked to leave as the party leader. This is how it should be. It is extremely hypocritical of Nawaz league for secretly allowing Nawaz so hold two offices. They know it is illegal, however since the Nawaz league's supporters are blind robots with zero capability of self criticism, they will not speak against it.
This is how it should be.
sorry who you are telling him, how it should be. a supporter, a voter, or even a party member ?
who is just there? because he has created that party, for which he got beaten up, went to jail?
what you hve done to dictate him any thing? writting supporting PTI posts on PDF?

This is how it should be.
sorry who you are telling him, how it should be. a supporter, a voter, or even a party member ?
who is just there? because he has created that party, for which he got beaten up, went to jail?
what you hve done to dictate him any thing? writting supporting PTI posts on PDF?

Holding two offices is illegal.

Altaf bhie k party tu ha nhie k jis se iktilaf hoo ush ki buri tayar lkar deyain ... it is not an issue .. ignore it ..

Former President General (Retired) Pervez Musharraf held two positions simultaneously for almost a decade.

Wasn't that cool?!

And where does it say that holding two offices is illegal?

Nooners kuch sharam karo. Anyways, here is the official PTI statement.

Imran Khan's Statement on the rumors of denotification of party officials in KPK : Press Release 9 July 2013

The Chairman has issued the following statement regarding the PTI Central Election Commission's press release on holding of dual offices:
One, that these are simply recommendations of the Central Election Commission.
Two, these recommendations will be reviewed by the PTI Central Executive Committee before a decision is arrived at.
Three, till the meeting of the Central Executive Committee, the recommendations of the Central Election Commission will not come into effect.

But he said this in an interview : "mera marna jeena pakistan mai hai"

Quoted from Twitter:

Imran Khan says won’t go abroad for treatment
http://www.geo.tv/article-103507-Imran-Khan-says-wont-go-abroad-for-treatment

I don't think the media is that stupid. They quoted him now saying " I'm going to England to meet my kids and for my treatment" Yesterday he said it very clearly again in Program Islamabad Tonight also

These change of statements makes an average person feel something is wrong. We question whether he is a nationalist or a dramabaz. I won't make an opinion but really this should not happen in political career.

But he said this in an interview : "mera marna jeena pakistan mai hai"

Quoted from Twitter:

Imran Khan says won’t go abroad for treatment
Imran Khan says won

I don't think the media is that stupid. They quoted him now saying " I'm going to England to meet my kids and for my treatment" Yesterday he said it very clearly again in Program Islamabad Tonight also

These change of statements makes an average person feel something is wrong. We question whether he is a nationalist or a dramabaz. I won't make an opinion but really this should not happen in political career.

Lets just say he isn't going for hair transplant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom