What's new

As China offers funds to Iran, India set to fast-track Chabahar pact

Bringing investment in your country isn't begging as both parties benefits from it.

hardly its the other way around.

you are right but one must bear in mind this is the last drops of ahmedinejads' policies , with ahmedinejad gone , there will be no more china investing in iran , muhahahahaha

you are right but one must bear in mind this is the last drops of ahmedinejads' policies , with ahmedinejad gone , there will be no more china investing in iran , muhahahahaha

Ahmadinejad was front face of the policy i hardly doubt he was the author.

So you're saying the supreme leader of iran tells the president which nation they should trade with the next 8 years? I think not

No i am saying dont be surprised if Iranians policies dont change just cause Ahmadinejad is gone.

No i am saying dont be surprised if Iranians policies dont change just cause Ahmadinejad is gone.

they might not change overnight , but i'm sure they will change ; are you trying to say you know Iranian politics better than me friend? I stated in the other thread , ahmedinajad's policies will more or less continue into the first term of rohani then he's gonna implement policy of his own , just like Obama in america

they might not change overnight , but i'm sure they will change ; are you trying to say you know Iranian politics better than me friend? I stated in the other thread , ahmedinajad's policies will more or less continue into the first term of rohani then he's gonna implement policy of his own , just like Obama in america

No i dont claim to know better then you or any body else but under the circumstances Rohani doesn't have much room to maneuver unless he sacrifices a lot of gain for few soybeans.

No i dont claim to know better then you or any body else but under the circumstances Rohani doesn't have much room to maneuver unless he sacrifices a lot of gain for few soybeans.

Rohani has the backing of his party , reformists , and lefty , educated , American sawn people ; unlike ahmedinejad who had the support of crazies in iran and jerks outside of iran ; one sign to this is the british welcoming him as the new president of iran , immediately after that event , additional US sanctions were halted in US congress though Obama is merely a niqqa and don't know what the difference is between rohani and ahmedinajad.

Kay masleiii mein parrr gaiii hooo bhaiii ! :lol:

Sannnu kiii woh kaun sii policy lagaiiin ! :)

Naa Saudia aur naa hii Iran koi hamareiii bohat sakeiii lagteiii haiiin !

Back
Top Bottom