What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

Now that you have revealed your caste, I can understand your extreme insecurity about your genetic makeup.

We give 2 hoots about the genetics of South Asia. It is just a topic of academic interest for us. Hindus have an unbroken cultural history for 1000s of years and dont need certificates from low caste converts.

hahahaha :omghaha:

You again exposed your mentality. How the f i will be dalit :rofl: See the picture in my avatar and you can see who have inferiority complex :laughcry: aka the wannabe aryans

Hindus didnt exist before Islamic invasions, name given by foreign people and you guys adopted it just like India etc. Everything is adopted in India from Vedic Aryans to name India.

You dont get it do you? ANI mean aryans and ASI mean native Indians. So AMT is correct unless you include whole South Asia in India which will be biggest bs ever. It has been proven by genetics and the paper you mentioned that Pakistan was land of ANI till centuries later our forefathers decided to mix with ASI. :cheers:

ANI is not only aryan, ANI is a mixture of everybody that came from outside of south asia and mixed with the local ASI. In fact, Aryans themselves were not a huge population, their dna is probably 10% of total ANI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom