What's new

[ART]Iranian artist draws 15th of July

damm1t

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Iranian artist Reza Hemmatirad's drawings about coup attempt nite are exhibited at " Okçular Tepesi-15 Temmuz Kahramanları - Heroes of 15th of July " exhibition. His drawings are quiet accurate. Some of them ;

17_d_42.jpg

16_d_42.jpg

7_d_29.jpg

13_d_51.jpg

15_d_53.jpg

31_d_13.jpg

30_d_11.jpg

2_d_41.jpg

Ones who live in İstanbul should pay a visit :tup:

Iranian artist Reza Hemmatirad's drawings about coup attempt nite are exhibited at " Okçular Tepesi-15 Temmuz Kahramanları - Heroes of 15th of July " exhibition. His drawings are quiet accurate. Some of them ;

17_d_42.jpg

16_d_42.jpg

7_d_29.jpg

13_d_51.jpg

15_d_53.jpg

31_d_13.jpg

30_d_11.jpg

2_d_41.jpg

Ones who live in İstanbul should pay a visit :tup:

Distorted facts and one-sided drawings, also shame to picture the public and its army in fight due to some politicians who made deals with the ''west'' to keep the power and let ''those islam abusers'' infiltrate into the state and army.

Distorted facts and one-sided drawings, also shame to picture the public and its army in fight due to some politicians who made deals with the ''west'' to keep the power and let ''those islam abusers'' infiltrate into the state and army.
You do realize that the infiltration into the state and army and other institutions was already long underway (in the 80's if i'm not wrong) before the akp. That the akp made the mistake of deliberately turning a blind eye and conceding power to Gulen in the hopes of using Gulen to get rid of the anti-akp pro-coup segments in the army, is of course a fault of the akp, but doesn't change the fact that Gulen was already infiltrating before the akp. I for one am glad someone pulled the trigger on Gulen and i'm also for punishing Erdogan and others, as 'what didn't we give that they wanted. Sorry.' is just not enough imo.

What's 'some politicians who made deals with the ''west'' to keep the power' even supposed to mean?

Just to do hardcore opposition you're making unreasonable silly claims (to solely blame the akp) that in this case even dont make sense.

You do realize that the infiltration into the state and army and other institutions was already long underway (in the 80's if i'm not wrong) before the akp. That the akp made the mistake of deliberately turning a blind eye and conceding power to Gulen in the hopes of using Gulen to get rid of the anti-akp pro-coup segments in the army, is of course a fault of the akp, but doesn't change the fact that Gulen was already infiltrating before the akp. I for one am glad someone pulled the trigger on Gulen and i'm also for punishing Erdogan and others, as 'what didn't we give that they wanted. Sorry.' is just not enough imo.

What's 'some politicians who made deals with the ''west'' to keep the power' even supposed to mean?

Just to do hardcore opposition you're making unreasonable silly claims (to solely blame the akp) that in this case even dont make sense.

NO.

There are reports about those ''Islam abusers'' written in late 1990s and early 2000s by police/intelligence and also military. There are resolutions to deal with those ''Islam abusers''. There were governments that did fight them untill the akp took the power.

There is always the same government that ignored those reports and resolutions unlike previous governments in the history of Turkey, worse the government followed quite the opposite way and wide-opened the state and army to those ''Islam abusers''. Whenever some one raised voice and objection to those ''Islam abusers'', an AKP member denied the existence of them, like :

cemaat-devlete-sizmis-buna-kargalar-bile-guler-53330729400a3.jpg

However, the same AKP members including Erdoğan had never missed the chance to take photo, attend an event, or praise those ''Islam abusers'', even the AKP did mint coin for an event of them:

turkce-olimpiyatlari-parasi.jpg

The AKP supported to jail who ever opposed them, even the commander of Turkish military İlker Başbuğ was jailed on the accusation of bein the leader of a terrorist organisation, when those cases were in media coverage, the ex-leader of the AKP, Erdoğan along with other top akp members said :

AKP039li-%C3%96zhaseki%E2%80%99den-Ergenekon-%C4%B0%C3%A7in-Tarihi-%E2%80%98U%E2%80%99-D%C3%B6n%C3%BC%C5%9F%C3%BC.jpg

I can continue writing the facts, and deadly results of them.

The justice and prisons are primarily for those who could attempt to break the order. The laws are primarily for those who could attemp to commit a crime like making deal with terrorists who turned a city a hell with bombs and weapons or letting ''Islam abusers'' infiltrate into the state and army, and therefore attempted a coup.

You are blind supporter of the akp and Erdoğan, and therefore ignore the justice and laws, see them above the justice and laws in this country. Therefore, you will always have nothing to say for the sake of this country but praising the AKP and Erdoğan.

What does this make you?

Last edited:
You do realize that the infiltration into the state and army and other institutions was already long underway (in the 80's if i'm not wrong) before the akp
And Erdogan didnt know this all,was never part of it from the beginning?
That the akp made the mistake of deliberately turning a blind eye and conceding power to Gulen in the hopes of using Gulen to get rid of the anti-akp pro-coup segments in the army
Turning a blind eye or being a part of the Gulen org?
You are one of the few intelligent Turkish members on this forum,im sure you know all of the facts but somehow,you dont want to acknowledge it.
Its probably the positive thinker in you.

Last edited:
NO.

There are reports about those ''Islam abusers'' written in late 1990s and early 2000s by police/intelligence and also military. There are resolutions to deal with those ''Islam abusers''. There were governments that did fight them untill the akp took the power.

There is always the same government that ignored those reports and resolutions unlike previous governments in the history of Turkey, worse the government followed quite the opposite way and wide-opened the state and army to those ''Islam abusers''. Whenever some one raised voice and objection to those ''Islam abusers'', an AKP member denied the existence of them, like :

cemaat-devlete-sizmis-buna-kargalar-bile-guler-53330729400a3.jpg

However, the same AKP members including Erdoğan had never missed the chance to take photo, attend an event, or praise those ''Islam abusers'', even the AKP did mint coin for an event of them:

turkce-olimpiyatlari-parasi.jpg

The AKP supported to jail who ever opposed them, even the commander of Turkish military İlker Başbuğ was jailed on the accusation of bein the leader of a terrorist organisation, when those cases were in media coverage, the ex-leader of the AKP, Erdoğan along with other top akp members said :

AKP039li-%C3%96zhaseki%E2%80%99den-Ergenekon-%C4%B0%C3%A7in-Tarihi-%E2%80%98U%E2%80%99-D%C3%B6n%C3%BC%C5%9F%C3%BC.jpg

I can continue writing the facts, and deadly results of them.

The justice and prisons are primarily for those who could attempt to break the order. The laws are primarily for those who could attemp to commit a crime like making deal with terrorists who turned a city a hell with bombs and weapons or letting ''Islam abusers'' infiltrate into the state and army, and therefore attempted a coup.

You are blind supporter of the akp and Erdoğan, and therefore ignore the justice and laws, see them above the justice and laws in this country. Therefore, you will always have nothing to say for the sake of this country but praising the AKP and Erdoğan.

What does this make you?
Could you tell me which former govt actively cracked down on Gulen like now is done (though (big) part came during akp)? How many asked and warned other countries to extradite Gulen members and Gulen? Former govts were either neutral/careful or friendly towards Gulen. You can read about how Ecevit, Kenan Evren and others perceived Gulen, of course Gulen also changed his ideas and stance to get himself accepted in the eyes of these men and other govts. The threat and presence of Gulen was always there, but akp played into their hands by thinking it could use Gulen for its own interest, thus accelarating Gulen's infiltration. Big mistake and crime of akp of course. However, there's absolutely no such thing that before akp there was 0 Gulenist in the state.

And the irony is that the akp got played by Gulen after the Ergenekon trial through Gulen replacing those Ergenekon victims with his own men. While the akp tried to run away from a coup originating from the army by using Gulen, it ironically got caught by a coup from their partner Gulen. Both conveniently used each other and played a dirty game, but Gulen has lost (so far) and both need to be punished.

I think you're truly blinded out of your hatred if you cannot see from my posts that i actually criticize akp (i mostly criticize their foreign policy, but also its role with Gulen), but also the wrong policy of not doing anything to prevent weapons flows into the cities. However, just because i don't criticize them to the degree and tone you want me to, doesn't mean i don't criticize the akp. Everyone who doesn't echo your opinion is automatically a blind supporter it seems and you put words in my mouth ('i see akp above the law' and that 'i have nothing to say for the sake of the country, but only praising akp' blabla). I too know akp's mistakes and faults, but that doesn't mean that we should only blame akp and ignore mistakes made in the past by other govts and ignore Gulen. This is my point i was trying to make.

And Erdogan didnt know this all,was never part of it from the beginning?

Turning a blind eye or being a part of the Gulen org?
You are one of the few intelligent Turkish members on this forum,im sure you know all of the facts but somehow,you dont want to acknowledge it.
Its probably the positive thinker in you.
Not part of it. Part of it were akp members like Hakan Sukur, Idris bal and some other guys that left and made a short lived party that failed hard. Of course there might still be gulenists in akp and other parties. Imo they used each other till they ditched each other

Could you tell me which former govt actively cracked down on Gulen like now is done (though (big) part came during akp)? How many asked and warned other countries to extradite Gulen members and Gulen? Former govts were either neutral/careful or friendly towards Gulen. You can read about how Ecevit, Kenan Evren and others perceived Gulen, of course Gulen also changed his ideas and stance to get himself accepted in the eyes of these men and other govts. The threat and presence of Gulen was always there, but akp played into their hands by thinking it could use Gulen for its own interest, thus accelarating Gulen's infiltration. Big mistake and crime of akp of course. However, there's absolutely no such thing that before akp there was 0 Gulenist in the state.

And the irony is that the akp got played by Gulen after the Ergenekon trial through Gulen replacing those Ergenekon victims with his own men. While the akp tried to run away from a coup originating from the army by using Gulen, it ironically got caught by a coup from their partner Gulen. Both conveniently used each other and played a dirty game, but Gulen has lost (so far) and both need to be punished.

I think you're truly blinded out of your hatred if you cannot see from my posts that i actually criticize akp (i mostly criticize their foreign policy, but also its role with Gulen), but also the wrong policy of not doing anything to prevent weapons flows into the cities. However, just because i don't criticize them to the degree and tone you want me to, doesn't mean i don't criticize the akp. Everyone who doesn't echo your opinion is automatically a blind supporter it seems and you put words in my mouth ('i see akp above the law' and that 'i have nothing to say for the sake of the country, but only praising akp' blabla). I too know akp's mistakes and faults, but that doesn't mean that we should only blame akp and ignore mistakes made in the past by other govts and ignore Gulen. This is my point i was trying to make.

Not part of it. Part of it were akp members like Hakan Sukur, Idris bal and some other guys that left and made a short lived party that failed hard. Of course there might still be gulenists in akp and other parties. Imo they used each other till they ditched each other

I have asked you a question in the end of my previous post ''what does this make you?'', still no answer.

I speak for the sake of the country, How about you?

Do you have anything to say other than praising the AKP and accuse me of criticising them?

With the fight of previous governments, there had not happened what is now happening, but you still come here, bring the past to justify today, and then question me with the past for what is at the moment happening due to the AKP, worse you never demand any justice for today and demand punishment for the losts of sufferers, consequences for the country. what a mind you have!

Therefore, I still do not get your point.

I have asked you a question in the end of my previous post ''what does this make you?'', still no answer.

I speak for the sake of the country, How about you?

Do you have anything to say other than praising the AKP and accuse me of criticising them?

With the fight of previous governments, there had not happened what is now happening, but you still come here, bring the past to justify today, and then question me with the past for what is at the moment happening due to the AKP, worse you never demand any justice for today and demand punishment for the losts of sufferers, consequences for the country. what a mind you have!

Therefore, I still do not get your point.
I seriously think you have a screw loose.

Not one sided but objective drawings. They have been infiltrating whole state from toe to top for decades. We are talking about a well organizated network which already set up all game 25 years ago. In Akp rule they have came off the shades, that's the mistake Akp did, encouriging and empowering them so I won't deny it. But still if you think that a Gulenist military student may be a a top general who can plan a complex coup attempt in 16 years during Akp rule I will end arguing with you right here. They were ready for this moment for long time. If Akp would let them do whatever they want like previous governments this coup attempt would never had happened. It might end this way or another. As last one, this drawings don't show army v folks fight. It's all up to angle of view.

Not one sided but objective drawings. They have been infiltrating whole state from toe to top for decades. We are talking about a well organizated network which already set up all game 25 years ago. In Akp rule they have came off the shades, that's the mistake Akp did, encouriging and empowering them so I won't deny it. But still if you think that a Gulenist military student may be a a top general who can plan a complex coup attempt in 16 years during Akp rule I will end arguing with you right here.

I do not get you. Admitting the part of the AKP and call it mistake/fault etc., but deny the results and bring the past on the table to get away.

the AKP rejected to kick those out of army in military meetings despite reports of the Army, and let Ergenekon trials continue in order to replace them with who were not kicked out by the AKP.

However, my answer is yes. It is my pleasure that you stop discussing with me right here.

They were ready for this moment for long time. If Akp would let them do whatever they want like previous governments this coup attempt would never had happened. It might end this way or another. As last one, this drawings don't show army v folks fight. It's all up to angle of view.

I see you are trolling.

The drawings are one-sided and distort the facts that the AKP has ruled the country for last 15 years, and played the primary role for what is happening in Turkey right now, but nothing in the picture as if the AKP was not ruling the country for 15 years.

Last edited:
When kemalists wher using gulen against islamists was nothing wrong, look to 28 februay coupe against erbakan. Every Islamic school in Turkey closed but gulen not. Ther wher a lot of stories going on about gulen that he was backed by MIT.

beceremedi.jpg

ecevit in love with gulen:-).

When kemalists wher using gulen against islamists was nothing wrong, look to 28 februay coupe against erbakan. Every Islamic school in Turkey closed but gulen not. Ther wher a lot of stories going on about gulen that he was backed by MIT.

beceremedi.jpg

ecevit in love with gulen:-).

You know that those news papers are quoting gülen, not making a statement? I really hope you understand this simple difference.

You know that those news papers are quoting gülen, not making a statement? I really hope you understand this simple difference.

Doesn't matter, the fact is every Islamic favor in Turkey back in 28 february 1997 was closed or arrested. Only 2 person was not arrested back that days, Omer Ongut was attacking other djemaats and Gulen. How can a Islamic teacher(so called) not be arrested?

The same kemalist TSK back that day used Gulen against other Djemaats. Who is using who:-)?

Doesn't matter, the fact is every Islamic favor in Turkey back in 28 february 1997 was closed or arrested. Only 2 person was not arrested back that days, Omer Ongut was attacking other djemaats and Gulen. How can a Islamic teacher(so called) not be arrested?

The same kemalist TSK back that day used Gulen against other Djemaats. Who is using who:-)?
Id like a source confirming this.

Back
Top Bottom