What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

I say Arshad brother join cooking shows ,You have looks ,you know how to deal with fire and prime time with ladies behind TV during day time

look time has changed there are so many new option available to you that wasn't even there when your parents were young.you can't just spend your whole life in their shadows take some risks enjoy your life.
there is no substitute for the feeling of achieving something on your own.
i am not asking you to be disobedient to them.what i am saying is make your own choices and convince them to stand by your side while you achieve your goals
give this education to your own kids thx

Well, people appreciating his going to back to chaiwala should also recommend their children or relatives to do the same.

Its amazing people who use internet, sit in offices and work in corporations recommend others to follow a simple life in which a man cannot even afford decent meals.

These people call this life a sin well than why isn't working in an interest based bank sin? Why isn't tax evasion a sin? Why isn't paying mortgage a sin, Why isn't buying lease on a car a sin? Why isn't facebook a sin where they abused our prophet (SAW)?

If a farmer with no connection to modern world would have appreciated Mr. Arshad Khan's move, it would make sense. But not the aforementioned people. They are not even qualified.

give this education to your own kids thx
i will if i ever have kids :)

Lmaaaaoo. I don't have any high goals .
And they support me at education , tourism , friends . And they also guide me when I'm to take any decision like shopping etc .

So my parents are just normal calm parents . :)
thats great. if your aims/goals don't contradicts with their's then there is no need for you to be rebellious just for the sake of being rebellious :tup:

She did not chose to be a Hoe herself and killed by narrow minded people like you. Media & people forced her brothers to kill her so do you guys are doing the same with this guy.

In Our society You cant eat dinner of one time with Honor and dignity if you are doing legal and hardworking job

But if you doing dirty work illegal things then you are making millions

In Secret words you know what i m trying to say

The language i want to use not good here just try to understand

False assumption..humans are instinctively animals...parents dont know jack sh!t...

Yes the shallow culture of poking nose in everyone business rather than minding own..this makes Pakistan a sick and disgusting society...being grown in KSA where nobody even walks into another shadow..i always found visiting Pakistan and being around my relatives very disturbing because it seems they had no manners and would trespass all lines in poking nose..at times I reacted violently and fights erupted..

hhahahhah same here one example failing or passing exam.
if you chat to a girl rumours will be made.
You have exam so you are revising but relatives knock on the door and you like wtf get out i got exam, but mum will nai respect karoo. or if police come to your house and the assoles will say braddar why police cum your house.
if you go pakistan for holiday, they start marrige rumour hoping to get you interested like wolf pack they plot.
if you have sister then they try blackmail or daako mentality to get rishta.
jelous and revenge is our culture including like to spoil others success.

Oh mara khochi laka poi poi :D
@Fawad Masīd
Haha aow khochi poye shwam :what::p:

Bacha bigar gaya tha :D
arshadchaiwala12.jpg

58621d48363c4sas.jpg
58621da865493ass.jpg

Bicharey ko uskey 2 minutes of fame bhi enjoy nahi karney day rahey haters :D
Chai walaa apologize kyun kar raha h ?? :PYe tho shurwath ha ab tho aur bhi scenes ayen gy :lol: Abhi tho start ha is leya sharmaa raha ha :laugh: Bigar gaya ha.

hhahahhah same here one example failing or passing exam.
if you chat to a girl rumours will be made.
You have exam so you are revising but relatives knock on the door and you like wtf get out i got exam, but mum will nai respect karoo. or if police come to your house and the assoles will say braddar why police cum your house.
if you go pakistan for holiday, they start marrige rumour hoping to get you interested like wolf pack they plot.
if you have sister then they try blackmail or daako mentality to get rishta.
jelous and revenge is our culture including like to spoil others success.

Thats why I hate going to Pakistan and when I do i tend to stay alone without getting involved with my releatives and if any chahoo phuppa comes the standard excuse of...beta ghar per nahi ha..and i take a escape from rear door..its good to live in a house which has doors on three sides....they come handy as escape routes..

...parents dont know jack sh!t...

I hope you didn't explain E=MC^2 to your parents straight away after you were born.

Parents know all ...........ask them they would remember how you shat in your pants, and how you wet your pants when you could hardly stand............... in fact they taught your loser self how to shit. Its just that they have been hiding and cleaning your sh*t all their life ................. at least respect them for that.

Thats why I hate going to Pakistan and when I do i tend to stay alone without getting involved with my releatives and if any chahoo phuppa comes the standard excuse of...beta ghar per nahi ha..and i take a escape from rear door..its good to live in a house which has doors on three sides....they come handy as escape routes..

Well it's okay if you want avoid such people but its not good to completely avoid them . You can say Salam to them and ask their health etc .

Do you meet with your parents ?

I may disagree but I admire his courage. :tup::tup:
Good decision.
The world of showbiz is nothing but money,greed and lust.A life full of sin.To heck with this life.
The life he was leading is a life in which they work hard all day long and at night,they have the most peaceful of sleeps.No depression,no anxiety in life.

Glad that he has been stopped before it's too late.
hoooooow ab tumhara kya ho ga.
us kay dedar ka ek hi zarya tha woh bhi hath say nikal gya:p:

no one other than yourself knows whats best for you:)

so what do you do now

:o:a bit more back story. why did they want you to do that.
https://defence.pk/threads/chaiwala-shocked-over-rumors-of-leaving-showbiz.471081/
Bawaji yahan to Daniyal Aziz jaisey paltoan ka deen eman badalteh time nahi lagta ye to phir bhi chaiwala hay :D

Back
Top Bottom