What's new

Arrest warrant issued against Bangladeshi singer Noble in India for defaming Indian PM Narendra Modi

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Arrest warrant issued against singer Noble in India
Showtime Desk
  • Published at 08:44 pm May 28th, 2020
web-1553269949567-1590677128845.gif

Noble was summoned by the Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) for making derogatory remarks against Narendra Modi

A case has been filed against Bangladeshi singer Mainul Ahsan Noble for having allegedly attempted to defame Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on social media, which would be grounds for his arrest if he chooses to visit India.

The Sa Re Ga Ma Pa star was sued in Tripura on May 25 under Indian Penal code sections 500 (punishment for defamation), 504 (intentional insult), 505 (public mischief) and the Information Technology Act.

According to various reports from India, a man by the name of Suman Pal who resides at Belonia Town, Tripura, filed the case against Noble for allegedly making disparaging comments about Narendra Modi on Facebook.

Tripura police confirmed to the press that the complaint has already been forwarded to Indian Home Ministry and Bangladesh High Commission.

In the recent past, Noble was summoned by the Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) for making derogatory remarks against Narendra Modi. The singer later apologized on social media.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...-warrant-issued-against-singer-noble-in-india

What do I have to do to get a similar arrest warrant issued against me?

I curse Modi the dirty Dhoti all day long... No such luck! :(
After being ashamed about their own skin color, looks and penis size, Indians are now ashamed about the profession of their PM.:rolleyes:

This dude just said ''Chawala Modi'', and getting this trouble. Is 'Chawala' now a slang word to Indians?

Last edited:
Look who is talking about appearance. Lol @Lungis. Obviously it is not Narendra Modi who filed the complaint.

It's one thing to say Chaiwala for it was his profession once and could be used in the context. But using Chaiwala to give derogatory connotation of the word to represent PM of your 'husband' country as in 'Chaiwala modi' is unacceptable and will be dealt as such. Get it Lungi.

Why the heck would that dumbo wants to visit India, stay in that slum, problem solved. At least RAB has better sense than you dumbo.
Go drink some cow pee to cool down. Coconut oil dhoti.

SUPA POWA and smart dhotis shot its own helicopter lol. And how exactly is my comment dumb? You dhotis are known to be famous retards in the world.
Famous retards? that's why I call you dumb. This is proven in every other country where Indian and Bangladeshi communities exist. You always make a slum and stay there and call your businesses Indian. How lame.

Famous retards? that's why I call you dumb. This is proven in every other country where Indian and Bangladeshi communities exist. You always make a slum and stay there and call your businesses Indian. How lame.

Yes we are dumb and indians like you are very smart. Your a SUPA POWA in 2020 and set to became a HYPA POWA by 2030 with mumbai slum to be the great capital city of india:yahoo::yahoo:

Yes we are dumb and indians like you are very smart. Your a SUPA POWA in 2020 and set to became a HYPA POWA by 2030 with mumbai slum to be the great capital city of india:yahoo::yahoo:

Lol.Compared to Dhaka, Mumbai is heaven.Its GDP is about the same as whole of Bangladesh. So that must tell you what a slum the whole of Bangladesh is. I can do it all day lungi.

This is what your minister said about Indians in Bangladesh.

"By working in Bangladesh, Indians send huge amount money to their home country. The number of Indian manpower working in Bangladesh cannot exceed 200,000 but they are bringing for their country minimum 4 billion US dollars a year as remittance. This is because of their skill," he said.

Lol.

Lol. Compared to Dhaka, Mumbai is heaven.
Its GDP is about the same as whole of Bangladesh. So that must tell what a slum whole of Bangladesh is. I can do it all day lungi.

"By working in Bangladesh, Indians send huge amount money to their home country. The number of Indian manpower working in Bangladesh cannot exceed 200,000 but they are bringing for their country minimum 4 billion US dollars a year as remittance. This is because of their skill," he said.

Lol.

Most are criminals and involve with smuggling and money laundering to transfer the money.

Lol.Compared to Dhaka, Mumbai is heaven.Its GDP is about the same as whole of Bangladesh. So that must tell you what a slum the whole of Bangladesh is. I can do it all day lungi.

Lol.
Lol Dhoti, bangladesh the slum have toilets for its people while the people of mumbai heaven is shitting on the road:rofl::rofl:. Name the minister instead of spreading your cow pee propaganda.

The views of some individuals do not represent the thinking of a nation. The Bangladeshi singer defames Modi but he does not defame India. Bangladesh and India are brothers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom