What's new

Arrest warrant against Shashi Tharoor over 'Hindu Pakistan' remark

This is beyond comedy.

Lunatic Hindus escaped the asylum and got into government.

And after 5 years of Modi's govt just yesterday you guys realized that he murdered his wife. Very convincing Bingo !

On Topic
That is fascism 101.
Hypocrisy is correct word i guess or we should invent some word to cover all Indian behaviors. How about new word

BAHRAT-PG-MG-HF
  1. Bad manners
  2. Attitude Problem
  3. Holier Than Thou
  4. Racist
  5. Aggressive
  6. Temper Tantrums
  7. Poor listening
  8. Gossiping
  9. Manipulation
  10. Guilt Tripping
  11. Hypocrisy
  12. Fascism

No pun, I am a fan of Shashi Tharoor and I am sad on this development. Shashi is a great debater. Attached is the video in which he was debating Britishers for their crimes in the Indian subcontinent and single-handedly pulled their pants down - but the best aspect is that he does so without making the opponents feel angry.

Now India is getting rid of all sane voices in the country, even moderate Hindus are unacceptable to extremist Hindus. Good going.. keep doing what you are doing.

He doesn't hate persay. The guy is sane and a great debater though.
Please also listens his views about you Pakistanis too .
They are the very same of rss and bjp. Even his views about Muslims are same as bjp. Countless times he said they needs to keep Muslim population in check.
They maybe secular and whatnot and opposition. But they hate you as much as the other party does

Please also listens his views about you Pakistanis too .
They are the very same of rss and bjp. Even his views about Muslims are same as bjp. Countless times he said they needs to keep Muslim population in check.
They maybe secular and whatnot and opposition. But they hate you as much as the other party does

I don't believe that he said that. He spoke against the abrogation of article 370. You are probably confusing him for someone else.

I don't believe that he said that. He spoke against the abrogation of article 370. You are probably confusing him for someone else.
You probably have seen him the first time Just because he is speaking against article 370 doesn't mean he loves you and he wants to give you back kashmir and don't want to kill Muslims . His pass interviews are enough to show you his hate towards Pakistan which actually means hate towards Islam and they color it as hate towards Pakistan

You probably have seen him the first time Just because he is speaking against article 370 doesn't mean he loves you and he wants to give you back kashmir and don't want to kill Muslims . His pass interviews are enough to show you his hate towards Pakistan which actually means hate towards Islam and they color it as hate towards Pakistan

No, not the first time. I have seen his previous interviews such as those on Al Jazeera. I found no hate, but only a perspective which was neither criminalizing nor offensive.

Back
Top Bottom