What's new

Around 100 wild dogs shot dead in Karachi

But I didnt hear any news of 100 MQMers being killed.

Hmmmmmm this new CM of Sindh seems to have started working on drive to make Karachi a clean and safe city once again. Lets see if he could re earn some voters to PPP by the end of his term. The guy looks reasonable to me by the way if his party leadership would let him work independently.

There are no wild dogs in Karachi, you probably meant stray dogs

You can buy a whole bag of rubber bands for the price of a bullet....

Neutering the dogs won't help in preventing diseases like rabies to spread.
Plus in Pakistan it's safe to say, a bullet costs far less than any sort of operation to castrate the dogs. The city planners took the route of shooting them, which in their eyes was the cheapest and safest option. I saw a video of tens of dogs being unloaded from a dump truck. It was sickening.

good,dogs are inferior species to humans,pests should be terminated

There are no wild dogs in Karachi, you probably meant stray dogs

You can buy a whole bag of rubber bands for the price of a bullet....
Its the translation of the urdu word jangli kuta

in dha karachi dogs are killed as policy which is not even done by govt. I also condemn that. In islam even if dog that lives in your neighbor Allah is upset from the people for not feeding.

This is cruel man :( getting them injected so they are safe to roam in the city is a better option than shooting them like this.

This is cruel man :( getting them injected so they are safe to roam in the city is a better option than shooting them like this.
Belcome back to the crazy place called defence.pk :D

Neutring will be a better option dogs dont have long lives but with the increase rabies cases i dont think the authorities have a chance

*choice*

Fair enough, if they had rabbies etc nothing could be done. As for the expense issue, it is costly, but it can be used to prevent the increase in numbers.

Lol, I'm buying you brother Chai, and yourself. When you're in London, we shall have a mighty fine time.

I find it weird how Pakistanis are dog lovers and Kerala Muslims hate dogs because of their religion...

The easiest way is to make them sterile using injections. Why always we have to use violence to solve a problem. This is barbaric.

Fair enough, if they had rabbies etc nothing could be done. As for the expense issue, it is costly, but it can be used to prevent the increase in numbers.

Lol, I'm buying you brother Chai, and yourself. When you're in London, we shall have a mighty fine time.
Gunning them down also stops rise in numbers.
Again, think like the city planners.

Even before they get shot, or killed (you don't want to know the alternatives), have you seen the looks in their eyes when they are in the dog-catchers' vans? I can't sleep those nights.
Thankfully I haven't.
Yes I'm an animal lover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom