What's new

Army’s Ghatak infantry platoons to go more deadly

Okay guys , enough with stuffing the dictionary down the poor guy's throat :cheesy:

Ghatak platoons getting armed with SMG, flashbangs ... very good going for close-range combat , although any idea about details of the breaching ammunition to be procured ?

Can anyone explain accessories of Ghatak force ??? :coffee:

Okay guys , enough with stuffing the dictionary down the poor guy's throat :cheesy:

Ghatak platoons getting armed with SMG, flashbangs ... very good going for close-range combat , although any idea about details of the breaching ammunition to be procured ?
From what I saw in the article I'd assume shotguns with breaching rounds.

I dont understand......

Why not equip the platoons with Tavors or X95's?

9mm SMG's seem under powered considering the threats these platoons could face.

I dont understand......

Why not equip the platoons with Tavors or X95's?

9mm SMG's seem under powered considering the threats these platoons could face.

Ghataks also perform a hell load of CT activity requiring them to have something like these. Though they are attached units, because of the nature of threat they've faced, they have become a multi-tasking force requiring close quarters combat as well. SMGs will be good for htem in such a role.

A ghatok is a murderer. It's a noun. Khatarnak means deadly. And that's an adjective. And watch your language when discussing.
r e dada eta banglar ghatok noy,banglay ghatok mane khuni but english e ghatak mane dangerous or deadly,bujhechen!banglar ghatok r hindir ghatak er modhye bishtor farak.:coffee:

r e dada eta banglar ghatok noy,banglay ghatok mane khuni but english e ghatak mane dangerous or deadly,bujhechen!banglar ghatok r hindir ghatak er modhye bishtor farak.:coffee:

arrey....jodi amader banglageshi bhai ra nijer deshe boshe thake..tahole to khun korar kono proyjon hoye na.......pole vaulting korle..tao bujhte pari

Back
Top Bottom