What's new

Army reconstructs Temple

Please, do enlightened me with your knowledge. How do trees grow?

I believe if I enlighten you, it wouldn't be acceptable to you. That's why I requested you to know how tree grows. Anyways, what I've found all the seeds were planted during Zia and Ershad era. Last 23 years we are just having the fruits of grown/growing up trees though I believe under these rotten democracy the fruits actually didn't get everything they needed. Garments industry is one big example which was started by Zia later accelerated by Ershad. It's not only on industrial sector but on all spheres. It was Ershad who 1st sent troops to UN mission, now it's almost all the time on top there. Then come to infrastructure, Zia started digging canals in villages which boosted our agriculture. All the roads both highway and rural ones were Ershad's initiatives. I know the details of Jamuna bridge project taken in 86 and compared it with the Padma bridge project...it made things clear to me about the capabilities of this thugocracy led by two incompetent power hungry ladies. I know you'll come with economic indexes, fact is then it was war torn nation and they tried on top of these but after so called democracy was established, the indexes are not on the line it was supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom