What's new

Army Personnel Killed in LoC Firing by Pakistan in Jammu & Kashmir's Poonch District

When you guys get out of this sickness i will consider you civilized humans
No sir, i replied in this way about BLA because of some comments here. I saw the video of BLA attack (fake or not ii dont care), and how inhumane it was to shoot a soldier who is lying on ground unable to move. He has my sympathies (Go ahead, say u dont need my sympathies. We are all humans). Whichever country a soldier belongs to, deserves respect.

No sir, i replied in this way about BLA because of some comments here. I saw the video of BLA attack (fake or not ii dont care), and how inhumane it was to shoot a soldier who is lying on ground unable to move. He has my sympathies (Go ahead, say u dont need my sympathies. We are all humans). Whichever country a soldier belongs to, deserves respect.
now my dear aryan please do few things
first we are fighting BLA since last 15 years god know what was real in video but
do not insult the solders that some one in paksitan hide his shahadat . his life sacrifice . we are not uncivilzed animals . its not some comunist or dictatorship close country like north korea . its a free democratic paksitan .almost every person in our country have mobile camera we have some 400 tv channels and almost all international media like BBC CNN AFP ALJAZEERA sitting here . if some solder embrace shahadat ISPR its self not only publish but sometime even show them in their songs an media
yesterday when every branch of solders move in parade the guy proudly announce this company have 23 or 44 shaheed jawans whom sacrifice their lives for motherland . we Pakistanis did not ever pressurize our gov why our solder fallen . in fact internet is full when mothers brothers fathers of shaheed proudly saying take our rest of sons to border .
i travel Pakistan and almost every few KM i see a sign board with picture of shaheed solder his unit name company and details . in paksitan we change the name of street where shaheed solders home is on that solder name .

do you know concept of Islam of shaheed ? a shaheed will take 70 people of his family and relative to heaven without any question at the day of justice .

this is worse thing ever someone say about enemy that they hide fallen solders its insult of that blood .please come out of it now . there is delay of 3-4 days sometime you know why ? LOC is not easy to transport hospital then doc confirm death sometime take time to recover bodies or some injured solders embrace shahadat letter on its possible .but hiding it is impossible and nonsense .

and then google feunral of paksitani solder you will got 1000s of images news and videos .

I am asking about you referencing TOI... You have dismissed it so many times and now you use that as a reference.

Second, you made a point about a fake encounter - And what I said was; fake encounters are also caught, reported and processed. Because it is a working adminstration.

Now to your abilities about looking at a picture and saying this is a fake or not - I simply do not possess that capability. You really believe that it takes that much to destroy a temporary border out post of each other? You just want to pretend that everything coming which is inconvenient to you is fake, without rhyme or reason and i am simply pointing out to that head in the sand mindset.

I can always use toi while talking about India. Obviously it won't lie about India and its army. So it is a pretty suitable source to reference for your military and country.

Secondly I don't care if fake encounters are reported or not. The thing is they have happened before in Indian military and can happen again like in that case of ANI report.

Anyone can destroy any border post. Both India and Pakistan can do that to each other. However putting an upside down of own country on a destroyed post's rubble doesn't make any sense. That's why I suspect it to be another fake news by ANI fed to them by Indian army.

Obviously something you are accustomed to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_corridor

india_red_corridor_800-11.jpg

Yeah... like second pilot is in Hospital... we are accustomed to...

And on RED CORRIDOR... As always you are using a OLD MAP... that's too... badly photoshoped...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/indi...national-policy-and-action-plan-5140028/lite/

I think now Indian soldier die from the sound of fire, dime a dozen deaths

Yeah... like second pilot is in Hospital... we are accustomed to...

Still whining about second pilot?

Didn't ask your airforce who was the victim of that Aim120 missile whose burnt piece they were showing as idiots in their press conference? Or how that MI 17 got crashed at the same time when Abhinandan Mig 21 was getting shot down? Or how come IAF strike failed to manage bring down even a single structure at Balakot as confirmed by neutral experts?

Any answer to any of these questions?

Back
Top Bottom