What's new

Army man held for law student's 'rape'

Maybe you people just take it in your stride then...something like this happens, the whole cantt is given a thrashing down in Pakistan.

Says alot about your disciplinary standards.

BTW, any idea what was the rank of the accused?

Sources pls.

BTW the person in question was on leave and was pusruing the girl and they were friendly. So we are going to have to thrash down his village or atleast him family.

No need to turn this into a D!ck measuring contest, Pakistan has no relation to this thread, discuss the topic by keeping in mind the affects it will have on a professional military.

CUt the trolling, haram, Pakistan etc.

Many cases are coming up of sexual assaults in Indian navy and the army! Indian army has fallen to the disgusting and pathetic level!

Sources pls.

BTW the person in question was on leave and was pusruing the girl and they were friendly. So we are going to have to thrash down his village or atleast him family.

You don't get sources for that.

A breach of discipline is taken very seriously, a crime occurs, the whole unit gets a good ragging by the CO...something too serous occurs, matter goes to even a court martial.

I expect the guy to be court martialled if he is found guilty.

Why have my comments been deleted?

This is outrageous.

Maybe you people just take it in your stride then...something like this happens, the whole cantt is given a thrashing down in Pakistan.

Says alot about your disciplinary standards.

BTW, any idea what was the rank of the accused?

I believe it is deliberately not revealed. In any case, this is more complicated than it looks. The girl & the accused were in touch for quite some time & the girl actually gave the mobile number of the fellow to the cops. Would need to wait & watch this case before jumping to conclusions.

Sources said two policemen went to Pathankot to ascertain Saini's permanent residential address. The FIR mentioning the name of the accused, "Manish Saini" and his cell phone number was registered when the victim lodged a complaint alleging the accused initially developed friendly relations with her and later raped her on different occasions on April 11
Rape case probe leads to Pathankot Army man - Times Of India

Why have my comments been deleted?

This is outrageous.

The only thing outrageous were your comments.

What did haram and pig have to do with this thread? Then you also referenced the mother of a member.

You have further problems, take this to the GHQ section.

I believe it is deliberately not revealed. In any case, this is more complicated than it looks. The girl & the accused were in touch for quite some time & the girl actually gave the mobile number of the fellow to the cops. Would need to wait & watch this case before jumping to conclusions.

Yup...that is why I have mentioned in every post that if proven guilty and referred to the guy as accused.

The only thing outrageous were your comments.

What did haram and pig have to do with this thread? Then you also referenced the mother of a member.

You have further problems, take this to the GHQ section.

You are a sick moderator.

I stayed on topic and only answered queries that were asked to me.

Perhaps internet is too real of a thing for you??

Yet you were in a hurry to refer to disciplinary standards & mockingly ask whether we take it in our stride.......

Where there is smoke, there is a fire.

An allegation also depicts the army in a bad light.

Thank you for the compliment!:thank_you2:

I could see that!

Looks like a 2 day ban wasn't enough.

Fair enough & wasn't my point. You are free to take this as true as reported & then make the above point. Referring to someone as accused while also already deciding he was guilty (disciplinary breakdown etc...) doesn't fly.

@RazPaK, enough man, a lot of other posts have been deleted, a troll has been banned and i have received a warning.
Don't take it personal. !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for the compliment!:thank_you2:

I could see that!

Looks like a 2 day ban wasn't enough.

Okay so ban me??

I have already declared a vacation from the forum. I only continued posting because I have a day off from work on Sunday and didn't know what els to do.

It seems like you love your authority. Way to abuse it. Hats off to you. I am logging off regardless, but if there are dogs waiting for scraps, I hope you give it to them..

Back
Top Bottom