What's new

Army Love leads to game technology from Mardan boy

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MARDAN : A talented young boy of Khyber Pakhtoonkhua, impressed from Pakistan Army,made a modern technology video game for Android.

Soldiers wearing green shirts target tanks while game also have reflections of many operations.

Waleed also has the distinction of Microsoft certified at the age of only 17 years and is also the first one who worked tirelessly for 6 months organized a wonderful game for Android.

Military appreciated the young boy effort while Google also contacted for the purchase of the game .

Waleed says that ” This game is a tribute for the sacrifices of Pakistan Army”
Pak-army-brigadiers-promoti1.gif

Source:
Army Love leads to game technology from Mardan boy | Pakistan Tribe

MARDAN : A talented young boy of Khyber Pakhtoonkhua, impressed from Pakistan Army,made a modern technology video game for Android.

Soldiers wearing green shirts target tanks while game also have reflections of many operations.

Waleed also has the distinction of Microsoft certified at the age of only 17 years and is also the first one who worked tirelessly for 6 months organized a wonderful game for Android.

Military appreciated the young boy effort while Google also contacted for the purchase of the game .

Waleed says that ” This game is a tribute for the sacrifices of Pakistan Army”
Pak-army-brigadiers-promoti1.gif

Source:
Army Love leads to game technology from Mardan boy | Pakistan Tribe

Wow...... Majority of Pakistani love there army and proud on them.

where can I get this game online? :D

That looks amazingly bad, no offence.

At 17 years old.. I am guessing that its one of his first tries. But if you think of it.. total pieces of crap like flappy bird are total hits.

At 17 years old.. I am guessing that its one of his first tries. But if you think of it.. total pieces of crap like flappy bird are total hits.
My mistake if a 17 year old made it! But Flappy Bird is good and addictive in my opinion.

good for starter :)
I want to see some first person shooting games like COD , for PA ..:pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom