What's new

Army Jawan Killed In Pak Firing In Jammu And Kashmir's Naushera

Modi had a meeting with their three chiefs today and now there is breaking news that he will address the nation in sometime, I believe it will be about the situation at LOC

Actual cost of war is beared by soldiers who has to make supreme sacrifice & their families. We can all boast about our army & how they will messacare our enemy etc. But we never think much about our soldiers & how precious lives being lost just for a piece of land or Idiology of our leaders.
Rest in peace the departed, may your families find solace.

Yes even we find it very odd why there is casulaity and injury from our side,While not a single soldiers is injured from
pak side,surprising
Where the hell are you getting this information from...?
The military makes sure casualties are well reported.
Don't say anything about something you don't know about. Pakistan has lost 2 soldiers and 9 wounded to the ongoing skirmishes.

Actual cost of war is beared by soldiers who has to make supreme sacrifice & their families. We can all boast about our army & how they will messacare our enemy etc. But we never think much about our soldiers & how precious lives being lost just for a piece of land or Idiology of our leaders.
Rest in peace the departed, may your families find solace.
I am ashamed to see many of my countrymen celebrate the death of a father, son, husband and most of all a human. All life is precious. I pray for an immediate halt to these petty skirmishes.

Where the hell are you getting this information from...?

Don't say anything about something you don't know about. Pakistan has lost 2 soldiers and 9 wounded to the ongoing skirmishes.

I am ashamed to see many of my countrymen celebrate the death of a father, son, husband and most of all a human. All life is precious. I pray for an immediate halt to these petty skirmishes.

Those 2 soldiers are lost in surgical strike while defending terrorist.

Those 2 soldiers are lost in surgical strike while defending terrorist.
I can't take you seriously, if you believe a surgical strike happened.

Those two soldiers were killed in a Skirmish; which led to a mass-retaliation by Pakistan. They were martyred right on the border, brought to the (5-10 mins away) nearest village and buried.

I truly admire the precision of Pakistan army. Every fire from them martyrs our soldiers. Indian army should at-least learn what is accurate firing from them, our bullets and shells only find poor civilians. :(

Last edited:
I can't take you seriously, if you believe a surgical strike happened.

Those two soldiers were killed in a Skirmish; which led to a mass-retaliation by Pakistan. They were martyred right on the border, brought to the (5-10 mins away) nearest village and buried.
Does not matter to me if you take me seriously or not.
Please send me a link of 2 soldiers and 9 wounded and not from the date 29th september,becoz on that day we conducted surgical strike across LOC.

becoz on that day we conducted surgical strike across LOC.

ik tey tuadi surgical surgical nai mukni :rofl: - correction sir g "Along the LOC" (as per ur DGMO) not across :omghaha: now can anyone plz tell me the difference between Along and Across? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom