What's new

Army chief General Naravane visits forward areas in Ladakh; awards commendation cards to soldiers

Bhai dosray ilfaaz mien isey Be-Ghairati kehtey hien...anyways India have their own dictionary according to their taste.

Ghairath aur BeGhairath Alfaaz Ka Rishta Deen se Hai !

Shameful or Shameless

What are you trying to say?

Indian Air Force-Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman exhibited his Responsibilities and Completed his Duties as per as the Military Protocals !

OK... getting hit in enemy's airspace with all four missiles intact was his responsibility. I get it.
Bhai inki bahaduri ki dictionary aour hai....:lol:

Getting @ss kicked and becoming POW is an honor in India....

Bhai inki bahaduri ki dictionary aour hai....:lol:

Getting @ss kicked and becoming POW is an honor in India....

Seems Some Indian Armed Forces-Mountain Corps-Infantry Units were out of Ammunition !

OK... getting hit in enemy's airspace with all four missiles intact was his responsibility. I get it.

Indian Air Force-Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was out of Ammunition !

Situation in the region right now

Eaoy3zoXkAExoZD.jpg

20 killed, including Commanding officer. 10 captured, including 2nd IC, a colonel and two majors. 76 injured. Entire company got decimated. How on earth could you give out award? For jumping bravely, fighting the icy cold river, staying afloat against the current?

@Hindustani78
What have China done to India you must recite this beautiful poetry....
Na Khanjar pe Daag Na Daman pe cheint...
Tum Qatal karo ho k karamat karo ho..... :lol:
You beautifully presented the inability and fear of Indians from China (Originated from 1962 beating) in form of poetry.
Psychologically India could neither stand against China nor will ever win - fear factor.

Coloenl Santosh Babu should get MVC for assaulting Chinese position 1 km Deep inside LAC.

Well at least they appreciate and support their soldiers. Unlike our jaahil awaam, zeeTv generation and GCSE confused kids.
Our public turns our military victory into loss, War heroes into vilans , due to their stupidity.
Induans turn their military loss onto victory.
Raheel Sharif worked so hard against terrorism and terror financing and literally beat the terrorists. Something even tge Americans couldn't do.
Yet our Jahhil awaam ignore all that and rubbish him because he got a legitimate retirement payout from Fauji Foundation and he found a job in Saudi Arabia.
Abhinandan got shot down, still got a medal and Indians praise him.
The difference of mentality.
Sometimes i wonder why our nen in uniform even bother fighting for such a stupid public.
Exactly i was explaining this to someone the other day. Its very sad the way our people treat their military.

20 killed, including Commanding officer. 10 captured, including 2nd IC, a colonel and two majors. 76 injured. Entire company got decimated. How on earth could you give out award? For jumping bravely, fighting the icy cold river, staying afloat against the current?

In other countries, such abysmal performance will gain a court Marshall. In India, they are awarded for failure. Different countries, different responses.

Back
Top Bottom