What's new

Armenia to Purchase Indian Military Drones: Report

Why funding? They can give 155 million. It's not crazy money in defence budget terms.
The defence budget of Armenia is very small. And the Capital Expenditure amount would be like 20-25% of that amount.

Armenia has already signed for 250 mil deals. They will struggle to buy even fuel at the same defence budget.

USA is likely funding the purchase on Armenian behalf.

155 million should mean around 60-70 guns. Enough for 3 regiments.
20221110_124233.jpg

4 regiments of 155/39 Mounted Gun Systems is the specific type.

The defence budget of Armenia is very small. And the Capital Expenditure amount would be like 20-25% of that amount.

Armenia has already signed for 250 mil deals. They will struggle to buy even fuel at the same defence budget.

View attachment 895171

4 regiments of 155/39 Mounted Gun Systems is the specific type.

I know they have a small budget,but still...

You would think that iran with its long history of drone development and production,not to mention its history of producing combat proven systems,would`ve been a more obvious choice,and of course its right next door to armenia as well.
Plus theres the fact that india is very cozy with israel,whos very cozy with azerbaijan.
A very weird choice.

You would think that iran with its long history of drone development and production,not to mention its history of producing combat proven systems,would`ve been a more obvious choice,and of course its right next door to armenia as well.
Plus theres the fact that india is very cozy with israel,whos very cozy with azerbaijan.
A very weird choice.
Traitorous government actually. Ever since Pashinyan took power,he's been sabotaging NKR and Armenian patriotism.

A very weird choice.
Did Iran send weapons to Armenia during the recent war?

I am seeing conflicting reports on the internet

Did Iran send weapons to Armenia during the recent war?

I am seeing conflicting reports on the internet
If it did then it must have been pretty low tech stuff.
As there was certainly no evidence of any hi-tech iranian weapons,ie drones or pgms,being operated by the armenians and these were the exact sort of weapons that they really needed.
I`ve always considered the 2020 war as a missed potential opportunity for iran to demonstrate and advertise its drone capabilities.

i want to buy somosa drone and do i get chatney with that phull sarpport sir.

If it did then it must have been pretty low tech stuff.
Perhaps that explains the reason for Armenians not going Iranian drones. Lack of weapons during actual war matters alot, since its brands one as unreliable supplier

I`ve always considered the 2020 war as a missed potential opportunity for iran to demonstrate and advertise its drone capabilities.
Iranian drones could have turned the tide of the war in Armenian favor

These copyrighted drones than Armenia better of surrender itself to face such misery in war

Back
Top Bottom