What's new

Armed Taliban Fighters Appeared on TV in Afghanistan

Taliban keeping to Pashto and not indulging the host in Darri...

Will Pashto be the new official language of Afghanistan???

Taliban keeping to Pashto and not indulging the host in Darri...

Will Pashto be the new official language of Afghanistan???
Do they all understand each other ie phusto and dari?
Armed Taliban Fighters Appeared on TV in Afghanistan
I hope this happens to. Hamid mir and then I see how he cry for the freedom of media unless. He wets his pants. I wish that bullet would have worked. His brother is even more dangerous then he is.
These are the targets india has specially hired trained and installed in pakistan and isi has not been able to sort them out. In anyway.

This is musharafs curse. The news channels. Lumber 1 agency sleeping perhaps..

I hope this happens to. Hamid mir and then I see how he cry for the freedom of media unless. He wets his pants. I wish that bullet would have worked. His brother is even more dangerous then he is.
These are the targets india has specially hired trained and installed in pakistan and isi has not been able to sort them out. In anyway.

We need the Taliban to come to Pakistan and stand behind Traitor Hamid Mir while he does his broadcast just to ensure he doesn't start peddling Hindutva misinformation...

Commander: Mom, im going for my tv interview
Mom: take your younger brothers as well darling
Commander:but why mom sniff
brothers: hey we want to be on tv too, mom please tell him

While I was going through few YouTube videos, I came across the following comments w.r.t Taliban Badri 313 Battalion:

“How do you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of a gun and sees Paradise”
- Soviet Commander

Host spoke with them in Pashto. I'd reckon the Darri is to Pushtuns in Afghanistan what Urdu is to Pushtuns in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom