What's new

Argentine Destroyer Sunk!

they have nothing to gain and everything to lose by attacking you. The issue is not whether you are weak or strong, the issue is whether they can attack or not. They cant.
The reason for reinforcement is because their armed forces is facing unprecedented cut(which ur leaders know), so they want to preempt any argentine adventure. Its a bit like barking so that you guys know they are still there.

testing air defence is a usual thing for any country..

No war.
The Malvinas, we are going to recover via UNASUR. Latin America are making a lot of pressure on UK

That ship was already decommisioned from war duty and was used for leisure trip by naval families.

In 1989 is decommisioned. Never, used for leisure trip by naval fanilies.

No war.
The Malvinas, we are going to recover via UNASUR. Latin America are making a lot of pressure on UK

In 1989 is decommisioned. Never, used for leisure trip by naval fanilies.
You are not going to recover the Islands. You caused to many good men to die at the first useless attempt. for us to give them up. They are further away from you for ever. As for the continual wishful thinking about our armed forces- We always punch above our weight, as Argentina discovered in 1982

Felt bad for Argentina , Hope soon they will recover back .

Cheers

At least no lives were lost, unlike the indian sub which sank while berthed.......

Felt bad for Argentina , Hope soon they will recover back .

Cheers
How can they be 'recovered back' ? Argentina never owned them. They were uninhabited when first landed on by an Englishman, unlike Argentina which had Natives there.. can those original inhabitants of modern Argentina get their land back from the Spanish Invaders? If you want the truth I suggest you read this.Falklands History

Well its really a case for Embarrassment. With this kinda fleet, they shouldnt even dream on winning back Falkland Islands from Britain
Again you keep saying 'winning Falklands back' how can you win something back you never owned? Have you actually read both sides of the whole story? Falklands History

How can they be 'recovered back' ? Argentina never owned them. They were uninhabited when first landed on by an Englishman, unlike Argentina which had Natives there.. can those original inhabitants of modern Argentina get their land back from the Spanish Invaders? If you want the truth I suggest you read this.Falklands History

Again you keep saying 'winning Falklands back' how can you win something back you never owned? Have you actually read both sides of the whole story? Falklands History

Would you dare say such a thing to your american friends ? By recovering it back, i meant from the loss they just went through. And Uk still have any islands which you took as colonist why can't you just return them back ? Your museums are full of treasures looted from many countries , why don't you return them back ?

It's better not to talk about Moral ground here as you have none.

Oh I see this has nothing to do with the Falklands issue but purely to do with a historical hatred of Great Britain? So it does not matter about the rights and wrongs of an issue, if it is against the Brits that is ok for you? and so because we had colonies we must there fore hand over lands that others have no rightful claim to because we were the 'Nasty Opressors to everyone'? Well info for you. How was 'I 'guilty of colonising other places? How am 'I' responsible for the actions of my ancestors who I have had no control over? And why the diversions about 'looting'? which has nothing to do with the Falklands? Why don't you READ both sides as I suggested because of your 'My Enemies Enemy is my Friend' mindset? Give me an INTELLIGENT response not one bound up in your own antipathy.

Well, Typhoons test our air defenses and responce times every now them, there is none, but they still do it, now they are moving a force to the islands to "defend them if we attack it", they know perfectly well we cant even invade a park in front of one of our bases. They may very well find a excuse and attack.
How many times has Britain Invaded Argentina (Don't count the (Failed) invasions of the UP in 1806 1807 which was against Spain).. How many times has Argentina attacked British territory? Why would we want to attack you? is this another of CFK's rabble rousing? How many troops did we have on the islands in 1982?- 68! who held off 3000 or so invaders for 5 hours killing 3 of them.. We almost bombed the Argentine Mainland in 1982 but lucky you surrendered before the order was given. We have no other interest in attacking you!

And the necessary equipment was purchased and begins to plan the operations of refloating a lost capacity in the navy, this tragic situation now be used for training of our armed forces to the future of clearing waterways subsidence several years hindering the work of dredges.

4040_fase01.jpg

4040_fase02.jpg

4040_fase03.jpg

4040_fase04.jpg

7052_1-m.jpg

7052_2-m.jpg

7052_4-m.jpg

7052_5-m.jpg

[
And the necessary equipment was purchased and begins to plan the operations of refloating a lost capacity in the navy, this tragic situation now be used for training of our armed forces to the future of clearing waterways subsidence several years hindering the work of dredges.

4040_fase01.jpg

4040_fase02.jpg

4040_fase03.jpg

4040_fase04.jpg

7052_1-m.jpg

7052_2-m.jpg

7052_4-m.jpg

7052_5-m.jpg
so whats its status?

even here in Argentina costs to get photos of procedures for refloated and once get refloat will decide whether scrapped or reconditioned to museum.
because this year's presidential election is likely that this decision corresponds to the governorship next.

We are more worried about UK attacking us at this point, or taking over the whole antartic territory on 2041, those are the real reason of why they want them.

But them again, the politicians, expecially the president and most the people sees our own military forces as a enemy, the current state of our army is the result of that.
there is no way brits will attack you, they dont have money, and public is against any war.

And no ship to do it either. To be fair, time is tough on UK as well, so its navy is also not doing well.

Back
Top Bottom