What's new

Argentina : First export customer for JF-17?

I have decided to write from Argentina because I see only receive news and skewed reports from the English perspective
Argentina seeks to replace the aging fleet of Mirage aircraft was not renewed since the Malvinas War.
He has no plan of war against England. From 1982 until today no war no book does not intend to do so, however, during that same period, England fought wars in Kosovo, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria causing thousands of innocent civilians dead. It is clear what the warrior country and who is peaceful.
Management never any purchase of 12 Su-24, that is false, a farce of the pseudo journalist Marco Gianarelli, which lies just published for England.

Argentina just looking to replace old Mirage of the Falklands War and for that contact with Israel by IAI Kfir Block 60, with Spain by Mirage F-1M and China FC-1 aircraft. Last week arrived in China a delegation headed by the Chief of the Air Force Argentina (FAA) to start the negotiations, which will require some time. In April, another delegation from the FAA will be watching Pakistan JF-17 operations. If the game meets the operating requirements of the FAA, will be joining consideration to replace the Mirage. The visit to Pakistan has much important given the experience of the transition from Mirage to JF-17 by the PAF

I also wanted to refute the alleged blocking of England the aircraft Gripen that will manufacture Brazil. No such blockade because simply the Gripen Brazil offers to Argentina components that you will not get home, that was the condition for Argentina sign the letter intent to purchase 24 Gripen. These parts will be manufactured in Brazil and Argentina. The agreement was ratified by the Ministry of Defence last week and denying media reports that appear in the British media and other repeaters that news.

My sources are official and can visit them on our website.

aviacion argentina

From Buenos Aires, I sent a warm greeting

Julio Gutierrez

Welcome to the Pakistan Defence Forum,
hope you enjoy your presence here

I have decided to write from Argentina because I see only receive news and skewed reports from the English perspective
Argentina seeks to replace the aging fleet of Mirage aircraft was not renewed since the Malvinas War.
He has no plan of war against England. From 1982 until today no war no book does not intend to do so, however, during that same period, England fought wars in Kosovo, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria causing thousands of innocent civilians dead. It is clear what the warrior country and who is peaceful.
Management never any purchase of 12 Su-24, that is false, a farce of the pseudo journalist Marco Gianarelli, which lies just published for England.

Argentina just looking to replace old Mirage of the Falklands War and for that contact with Israel by IAI Kfir Block 60, with Spain by Mirage F-1M and China FC-1 aircraft. Last week arrived in China a delegation headed by the Chief of the Air Force Argentina (FAA) to start the negotiations, which will require some time. In April, another delegation from the FAA will be watching Pakistan JF-17 operations. If the game meets the operating requirements of the FAA, will be joining consideration to replace the Mirage. The visit to Pakistan has much important given the experience of the transition from Mirage to JF-17 by the PAF

I also wanted to refute the alleged blocking of England the aircraft Gripen that will manufacture Brazil. No such blockade because simply the Gripen Brazil offers to Argentina components that you will not get home, that was the condition for Argentina sign the letter intent to purchase 24 Gripen. These parts will be manufactured in Brazil and Argentina. The agreement was ratified by the Ministry of Defence last week and denying media reports that appear in the British media and other repeaters that news.

aviacion argentina

Julio Gutierrez
:welcome::pdf:

Nope, they can still drag their feet on this if Putin decides so. In that case there is nothing much the Chinese can do. Thinking about it, why dont they make their own engine to power the JF-17?
who will buy gas then? and recover million spent on pipe lines.. plus of new bank against IMF.. and a group inculding BRIC

aviacion argentina

Julio Gutierrez

Saludos me amigo Julio. Great to see another southern country. Wont forget, during Malvinas conflict, Argentina used South african radio equipment which were could not be jammed.

Lunes 06 de Abril de 2015
Por: Marcelo R. Cimino

After an exhausting raid, returned to our country's official Argentina delegation that traveled to China in order to establish the first contacts with CATIC corporation (China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation) on the Asian proposed sale Fighter Jets FC-1 / JF-17 "Thunder" for the Argentina Air Force (FAA).

Beyond the speculations made by local media, mostly taking pitches shooting by British versions, the delegation started Argentina will move the roadmap drawn from the presidential visit to China held in early February 2015. It was then representatives of CATIC, offered within the framework of cooperation agreements in the area of defense, fighter FC-1 / JF-17. Aircraft that company shares at both development and production, with his counterpart Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).

According to the agreement, on March 20 he left a delegation headed by the Chief of the Air Force, Brigadier General Mario Callejo, with the President of Argentina Aircraft Factory (Fade), Lic. Matías Savoca, Mr. Vice President. Franco Giuggioloni, General Manager, Ing. Tulio Calderón, the Head of Doctrine, Brigadier José Videla among others, at the end of the details of the aircraft and initiate discussions regarding business opportunities.

As expected in this class of approaches, the first steps were framed in multiple formalisms and presentations. Although the FC-1 / JF-17 is a game which is known to exist for years, it is not a fighter widespread, since only what operates the Pakistan Air Force, who brings 50 appliances Block I. Hence profile delegation of Argentina, has among other features, an exploratory look on Asian fighter aircraft.

During the course of the negotiations were develándose details of the aircraft, it was observed an experimental prototype that has CATIC and then fly the plane through a simulator. For its part, the FAA said the plane block within operating requirements that the weapon intended to replace the Mirage time system. This first positive viso, greenlights on a trip near future a new delegation to Pakistan, to make contact with the plane, is internalized about its performance through its operator and above all to submit to a series of flights tests.

Meanwhile, representatives of FAdeA tried logistics on one side and the other industrial participation. Given the possible incorporation of new weapons system precisely designing a logistics support system according to the FC-1 / JF-17, will undoubtedly be the biggest challenge to overcome. Since it is not just about new systems, the aircraft is powered by the Klimov RD-93 engine of Russian origin, unknown until today in every aspect in our field.

Regarding industrial aspect, this will depend on the units incorporated in principle requires 14 units Argentina fairly rapidly, however the final number could be extended to 24 units. In that case, would be justified, although more than a small industrial involvement with certain niches session at sensitive places where you can integrate technology for national development.

As with any start of negotiations, each party presented its requirements and conditions in order to put all the cards on the table. If successful, then will come the hour of testing evaluatorias tickets and access to hard data of the aircraft as an integral part of a weapon system, together with the contractual terms fine yarn. Specifically, CATIC offers a FC-1 / JF-17 structure and Chinese systems in Block II version, powered by the engine Klimov RD-93 of Russian origin, enabled to use the full panoply of weapons with the plane periodically exposed in various international exhibitions, at a cost of between 25 and 30 million dollars per unit unarmed.

Analysis

Argentina urgently needs a plane to cover the gap left by the Mirage system and shrink the great technological lag that is immersed his combat aviation. This situation has generated numerous proposals, all based on material surplus in the best offers an old plane as the Kfir with electronics, avionics and armaments relatively decent, but not many structural guarantees, as has been highlighted in the Colombian case.

Today, the FC-1 / JF-17 represents a whole book full of unknowns when the life of your cell, reliability and strength of the Chinese electronics and avionics, availability of short-term Block II etc . It is powered by a Russian-born whose TBO (time between overhauls) is 600 hours *, however the Sino-Pakistani fighter is an economical option, which provides a system of complete and modern equipment with 0 hours of use. In addition brings BVR capability, FBW controls, is enabled for air-to-air missiles with two ranges, can carry anti-ship missiles, anti-radiation missiles, guided bombs etc. Argentina is the key to negotiating skills in obtaining the fewest restrictions and access codes.

In case of being successful flight tests to be held in Pakistan with serial and parallel plane is achieved progress in building efficient logistics engineering, it would be interesting to discuss the incorporation of 24 copies of "Thunder" to the FAA directly, from way to give full entry to FAdeA, allowing not only be an active part of maintenance and logistics support, otherwise be enabled to build structural parts if necessary, while being regional representative of the product.
Many air forces, including Israel, Pakistan, India or Argentina same in turn, base their means in two models of fighter planes, being the lightest and simplest of these the greatest number and tasks facing as a " workhorse ". The Sino-Pakistani model is no exception to the general law as it complements greatly the F-16 US Air Force Pakistan. This evidence suggests that doctrinally the "Thunder" can interrelate seamlessly with Western systems. In the case of Argentina, this practice could be in the medium term with the Gripen NG-BRA.

The engine Klimov RD-93 of Russian origin belongs to the RD-33 family has a TBO of 600 hours, however the Pakistani state that East 800hs. Meanwhile the manufacturer Klimov said he was working to extend the review time. For RD-33MK engine TBO 1000 managed to extend hs. In 2005 China closed treatment with 100 engines Klimov RD-93, this operation had a cost of 238 million dollars, they ended up surrendering in 2010.

Argentina evalúa el FC-1/JF-17 “Thunder” « Interdefensa Militar Argentina©

O2B9O4M.jpg
INikyxE.jpg
N2402th.jpg
C12HpQv.jpg
weapon choice is much more in JF-17 as compared to grippen

[Quote = "Max Pain, post: 6989144, miembro: 161161"] Bienvenido al Foro Pakistán Defensa,
Esperamos que disfrute de su presencia aquí [/ quote]
[Quote = "Max Pain, post: 6989144, miembro: 161161"] Bienvenido al Foro Pakistán Defensa,
Esperamos que disfrute de su presencia aquí [/ quote]

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida estimado Max Payne. Voy a tratar de mantenerlo informado sobre este tema desde Buenos Aires. Yo os envío un afectuoso saludo

Back
Top Bottom