What's new

Area in balochistan where oil is easily found for free

Baluchistan is crown Jewel of Pakistan .. Its people deserve much more than what they are getting, I wish the peace comes , and development starts there . They can make Millions of dollars only with Tourism , I have a firm believe that Baluchistan will change the destiny of Pakistan and its economy we just need better management and honest people, and peace there .

Baluchistan is crown Jewel of Pakistan .. Its people deserve much more than what they are getting, I wish the peace comes , and development starts there . They can make Millions of dollars only with Tourism , I have a firm believe that Baluchistan will change the destiny of Pakistan and its economy we just need better management and honest people, and peace there .
Man just don't touch the reserves. We dont want International Hungry Wolves in our Backyard

InshaAllah, the people of Balochistan have seen worst, and are still seeing in terms of poverty and low literacy. May CPEC be more beneficial to the local people instead of those who run to revenue generating cities for their selfish desires.

It's sad that we have so much but nothing has been done and we kept suffering from many years :(

That is not true its $900 million not $9 billion that is if it's true.

mughal kot.png

i found this construction near the area of oil discovery, is this a factory ? or related to military ?

diesel or miiti ka tail crude oil se extract kiya jata ha bhai . and it is viscous and black . :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom