• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UK_PAKISTANI

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been following PDF for many many years now, This forum has always been my first point of call for all things related to Pakistan.
I have seen many threads deleted or post deleted recently, these deleted posts or threads have reflected the new reality and opinions of Pakistanis.
The way the Pakistani Public view the Pakistani Military in particular Bagjwa has drastically changed.
He has lost all credibility and respect.

We have seen anger, outrage and mass protests, on a scale never seen before.
We have seen COAS meeting opposition parties and pushing them into a NCV.
We have seen COAS making foreign policy statements contradicting the PM.
We have seen a foreign government openly push us to change regime in Pak.
We have seen the SC open at midnight to make special rulings.
We have seen all outrage and mass protested blacked out by the media.

Do you agree we are also seeing the same kind of attempted blackout of popular opinion here at PDF?

Mods please please also feel free to respond here.

The mods delete posts that are nonsensical, including some of my threads and posts. I disagree with some of them agree with others but all in all are even handed. I do not believe they are censoring things

K

Censoring would be a big word

But lots of mysterious disappearances

I have been following PDF for many many years now, This forum has always been my first point of call for all things related to Pakistan.
I have seen many threads deleted or post deleted recently, these deleted posts or threads have reflected the new reality and opinions of Pakistanis.
The way the Pakistani Public view the Pakistani Military in particular Bagjwa has drastically changed.
He has lost all credibility and respect.

We have seen anger, outrage and mass protests, on a scale never seen before.
We have seen COAS meeting opposition parties and pushing them into a NCV.
We have seen COAS making foreign policy statements contradicting the PM.
We have seen a foreign government openly push us to change regime in Pak.
We have seen the SC open at midnight to make special rulings.
We have seen all outrage and mass protested blacked out by the media.

Do you agree we are also seeing the same kind of attempted blackout of popular opinion here at PDF?

Mods please please also feel free to respond here.
No, there is no Blackout ...
Anyone, Everyone is free to put forward their opinion in a civilized and respectable manner.

What we are not tolerating is abuse, insulted, character assassination of any member of the Leadership of the country, be it Army chief or the PM.

Mods have given various infractions not only now but even before to anyone who hurdled abuses and insults at PMLN leadership, same goes for PTI aswell..

Forum is open to all members only if you are going to be respectful.What do we see instead?

* Insults against COAS
* naming calling of military leadership

like come ' on man, do we live in jungle land?

This is the narrative of PDF osint team, did anyone censor that? no
1649987707131.png

Last edited:
thread asking for protecting image of armed forces was deleted
so you know... not all black and white
depends on perspective I guess

Maybe the mods, the kind establishment, can take a reversal of policies? Please note that this would be different from a u-turn. Kind regards,

Yes, all my recent comments were deleted.

Today, I officially quit this forum.

Last comment: Allah na Imran Khan ko izzat de kyunkay uski niyyat saaf hai. ye baat samjhna chahye humein.

--- May Allah give you happiness, health and bring prosperity to Pakistan. fe aman Allah.

No, there is no Blackout ...
Anyone, Everyone is free to put forward there opinion in a civilized and respectable manner.
Thank you for your response, this is appreciated
What we are not tolerating is abuse, insulted, character assassination of any member of the Leadership of the country, be it Army chief or the PM.

Mods have given various infractions not only now but even before to anyone who hurdled abuses and insults at PMLN leadership, same goes for PTI aswell..

Forum is open to all members only if you are going to be respectful.What do we see instead?

* Insults against COAS
* naming calling of military leadership

Are we allowed to be critical of COAS?
We have an unprecedented situation on our hands and COAS is being accused of involvement in a foreign inspired regime change.
Is discussion of actions of COAS is allowed on PDF?
This is without name calling or insults or abuse. Just Critical rational debate.
like come ' on man, do we live in jungle land?
That's a different poll, but I would hate to see the response to that.
Do we live in Jungle Land, bongo bongo land, The republic of Banana

This is the narrative of PDF osint team, did anyone censor that? no
View attachment 834510
Totally agree, God bless the osint team :pakistan::pakistan:

Yes, all my recent comments were deleted.

Today, I officially quit this forum.

Last comment: Allah na Imran Khan ko izzat de kyunkay uski niyyat saaf hai. ye baat samjhna chahye humein.

--- May Allah give you happiness, health and bring prosperity to Pakistan. fe aman Allah.
Please don't leave. This fight is only just starting, do not give up hope.
WE WILL WIN THIS.

Nearly everybody on PDF condemned the way IK was removed and no mods deleted the threads. What else do people want? But users will not be allowed to use IK removal as an excuse to take swings at the military. Read through the messages. We have one thread with 7k of messages but people keep creating different threads etc.

I believe we should move on. Pti needs to prepare for the elections which should be held after 3 months. Next time dont make alliance with Pmlq, mqm, Bap and leave the lotas out.

Lastly Pakistani state institutes will think 10x before making blunders like 12am court opening.

Last night MODS deleted the thread on contradictions of DGISPR's press conference. We are patriotic people and everyone here is working to safeguard this Nation and our National Interests. If MODS do not feel strong enough to conduct a discussion, I reckon they do not understand the very purpose why this place exists.

Are we allowed to be critical of COAS?
We have an unprecedented situation on our hands and COAS is being accused of involvement in a foreign inspired regime change.
Is discussion of actions of COAS is allowed on PDF?
This is without name calling or insults or abuse. Just Critical rational debate.
I have not come across any announcement from Forum Administration, not have moderation team received any instructions to not allow the debate ...
Have you not seen mod being involved in some of the discussions on this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom