What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

............ i have gone from being a friend of molvis to being a loner
One despo molvi friend doesnt really mean all such(molvi type) will be alike.
But if there is some jamati type org in uni then you better be staying away from them.

You don like zakir naik. Ummmm i cant stand him

@al-Hasani @Saif al-Arab @Arabian Legend @Frogman @BLACKEAGLE and other Arab members.

Wtf is wrong with your leadership? Why are they hell bent in destroying their own image amongst Pakistanis who, rightly or wongly, do regard Arabs as their brothers in Islam and want nothing but good for them.

We always helped Arabs whenever it is required (putting down Palestinian rebellion, training Arab airforces, our pilots putting their lives at risk to fight against Israel at their own will, supporting Arab causes in U.N without any regard to Pakistan's own interests, and so on and on). Pakistan doesn't regard any of this as a "favor" to Arabs but as a 'normal' behavior from one brotherly nation towards other.

Now, here, when there is a conflict within Arab countries...our parliament took a stance that we'll stay neutral and hope that our Arab bros solve their issues..and we extended our full support in order to resolve the conflict politically...but at the same time, we clearly stated that any threat to Saudi territory will be met with full force by Pakistan.

Yet, with all of this...what is Arab leadership doing?

One UAE minister goes like "There will be consequences for Pakistan"

And now a guy from Arab parliament says "Pakistan should fall in line"

and so on.

Does Pakistan deserve such disrespecting words from senior Arab officials?

Arabs, in this way, are only strengthening the hands of those who want Pakistan and Arab World to be divided and not see each other as brotherly nations/allies.

Whats wrong with your states/leadership guys? Seriously?

Pakistan should take no orders from any nation period. Pakistan shares a land border with Iran and is poised to share the blessings of increased trade with Iran when the sanctions are removed. Why should Pakistan get involved in the affairs in Yemen that does not concern Pakistan and the Pakistani people?

Glad to see the Wisdom of Pakistan's Government in staying out of the quagmire in the Middle East. Alhamdulillah!
Well said, Sir.

how much of this blessing of trade we had with Iran before sanctions.

Pakistan's own, the obsession with "ummah" and the need to align itself as a separate identity from India.

You can still change and emerge as a power. A power that the whole region trusts and respects. And that is by undoing the damage of the past and standing tall for the true needs of Pakistan.

Withdraw from all military pacts with GCC states. Let them deal with their own problems. After all they have sophisticated European weapons, modern combat gear and regularly train with NATO forces. When are they gonna use all the training in real life?

You and we may be adversaries but even in enmity respect and self-dignity is important. Then it becomes positive and even healthy competition in the future.

Pakistan can emerge. Pakistan can change and to change Pakistan, it is only Pakistanis who can do it. No IMF, no World Bank, No USA, No China, No NDB, No AIIB, No Iran, No Arabs. Only Pakistanis themselves can do it.

So Pakistani thump their chest on friendship with Saudia Arabia and Friendship with China
China has not tested our friendship as of now, Saudi's are trying it for the first time (in that scale) and learning the truth about our worthy friendship...I guess China is watching it closely.

So Pakistani thump their chest on friendship with Saudia Arabia and Friendship with China
China has not tested our friendship as of now, Saudi's are trying it for the first time (in that scale) and learning the truth about our worthy friendship...I guess China is watching it closely.

why should we help them in their aggression towards another muslim country? our agreement is to defend them, not to help them in their aggression.

Lol. They dissed your nation and here comes an apologist defending them

More #saudi than #saudiz themselves
Lol so calling a spade a spade makes you an apologist...nice farsi logic that is!
If you can't refute what I said you'd better STFU.

BTW, what best describes you:
More Khomeini than Khomeinis themselves, or more Syrian than Syrians themselves?

why should we help them in their aggression towards another muslim country? our agreement is to defend them, not to help them in their aggression.

why did you help America with aggression towards another muslim country, Afghanistan.
why are you attacking Talibans thats aggression against muslims too.
why did you help Sri Lanka in aggression against tamils, because they were non muslim?

why did you help America with aggression towards another muslim country, Afghanistan.
why are you attacking Talibans thats aggression against muslims too.
why did you help Sri Lanka in aggression against tamils, because they were non muslim?

So according to you we should keep repeating our mistakes of the past? And do you think pakistan taliban are muslims? they are kharjis who kill our childern. And according to your point of view, we should also then go to syria to help iran? if not then why not? why double standard? if you want help saudia in yemen then also help iran in syria, otherwise stay neutral and help to stop this war and mediate between these two idiots who are fighting each other at the moment. This non sense of taking sides should be stopped now. Ab hum "bakhshu" nahi banein gy.

One despo molvi friend doesnt really mean all such(molvi type) will be alike.
But if there is some jamati type org in uni then you better be staying away from them.

You don like zakir naik. Ummmm i cant stand him
never listened that much to Zakir Naik to like or dislike him

yes, our Uni has banned any organization makin, but they still get together for "tableegh"
and Molvi is the name given by me to a specific mindset, there are many clean shaved people in my Uni to whom i refer to as Molvi

So according to you we should keep repeating our mistakes of the past? And do you think pakistan taliban are muslims? they are kharjis who kill our childern. And according to your point of view, we should also then go to syria to help iran? if not then why not? why double standard? if you want help saudia in yemen then also help iran in syria, otherwise stay neutral and help to stop this war and mediate between these two idiots who are fighting each other at the moment. This non sense of taking sides should be stopped now. Ab hum "bakhshu" nahi banein gy.

you took took and took from Saudis for 40 years...as recent as last years but then you werent sure whether you will be Bakhshu or not and now a years later you decide not to.

actually thats how brothers are in real life too so it wont be a big surprise.

China doesn't need Pakistani labour or needs Pakistan to fight our battle's and wars.:coffee:

I see the whole Islamic Ummah thing as an issue of identity does one put his nation first or his faith first. I believe the majority of the people would put their nation first. I don't know about the majority view on this issue in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom